Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dedicate this thread to Sniper : Ghost warrior

good game , i played on xbox, difficulty medium

AI is great for the enemy. They will spot your ass very good, almost human like good. If you aren't going very slow, totally hidden you will get caught...
    you really have to pay attention to noise and movement , plus which way they are looking.

one time I was trying to sneek through the first 'stealth' section where the chickens are you crawl by, and I tried to hide slightly between the legs of the building to see the guy that walks up and start talking to the guards.
    Since some of me was then exposed, he spotted me from over 50 yards away.

So far feels like a pretty cool game. I really like the lush levels, and rifle/projectile trajectory.
    I haven't played much still , but it seems like you have to do some compensating at distances.

wonder how sneaky people are playing online against each other.

this game is the shit
    the birds flying around
    the shadows always moving
    the jungle is alive!

Comment

hmm, i recall hating this game.

Comment

the online multiplayer blows hard.
        I played it the other day and the bugs were numerous and annoying.
        I can see now why this game didn't get so popular.
        However the campaign is great! sounds like I can get a cheap game for once that I actually enjoy.
        Honestly I think all these FPS's that are so fucking arcadeish are getting annoying and played out.
        No one can jump ten feet in the air and throw grenades 100 yards. It gets kind of fucking rediculous when everyone runs around like a headless chicken trying to stab each other. Seriously .... we've strayed far from the path of what shooter games are fun. Not that I don't still play them , battlefields vehicles are the shit.

Comment

Working...
        X