No announcement yet.

Android help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go to gmail.com and see if you can sign in.

Comment

just signed into both of them on the pc
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

my signal looks like its unstable...is that normal after rooting?
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Which rom are you usin? If the one from the hack kit, the only difference now from when you first got the phone is having root permissions.

Comment

yea...i didn't change roms yet

Comment

It's purely coincidental to rooting. There's likely a network issue or they're doing maintenance. I know their databases update at midnight our time. I guess that could be related or they may be updating radio firmware on the towers.

Comment

how do you know when your on 4g?

Comment

From the dialer type *#*#4636#*#* select phone information then look at network type, if it says HSDPA, you're on att's "4g". If they don't have the backhaul implemented in your area yet, it's just gonna be fast 3g like 2.5-3.5 dn and 1.2-1.5 up

Comment

it says HSDPA with a bad signal strength in my opinion...it's at -101

Comment

also...when I tried to redownload Tapatalk from Applanet...it gave me a parsing error and wouldn't install

Comment

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1058042

Comment

i just about fucked up....forgot to put the ROM on the SD card before going to recovery mode

Comment

No big deal. While in cwm, you go to mounts and storage, unmount SD and copy to SD then mount SD then flash away.

Comment

holy shit, this looks way different lol

Comment

Welcome to the world of aosp. Enjoy the speed of Android without all the bloat.

Comment

Working...
                                X