Fable 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fable 3

Whos played it? I was a huge fan of the original but didnt like the second one at all. Did they get back to their roots with this game? Looking for something to help pass the free time

I made this same post at the "old site" and people said it's basically the same as 2. I'll probably rent it for the gamer points but won't ever buy it.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Yeah, went ahead and broke down and bought it, not to bad...better than the 2nd but not the 1st

Comment

It's like the second one, but just more shit to do.
        sigpic

Comment

Finally got around to playing this. It came with my xbox when I bought it as a bundle for black Friday. I have no clue what this series is about.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

It's not too bad but I was dissapointed in it. The co-cp is fun if you have someone to play with. My GF actually played this with me, but then she made me get married to her in the game LOL
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Hahaha.
              I love this game. I played it for months on end. But, now there's just too many new games, I don't have time to play it anymore.

Comment

I've got the princess running around in her bra and panties at the moment. So I read they have orgies in the game?!?
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  I've got the princess running around in her bra and panties at the moment. So I read they have orgies in the game?!?
                  Correct. You have to initiate, but I don't quite remember how. I played this game for a LONG time a year ago.

Comment

I'm kind of digging this game so far. I switched my xbox ryw cables for the hdmi cable I had. Game looks even better and so does her giant rack.

Comment

Working...
                    X