No announcement yet.

Black Ops: Who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn.. You guys are making me want to get live for the kids' box so I can play.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Damn.. You guys are making me want to get live for the kids' box so I can play.
      Is there a reason you don't let them play online? Just curious.

You should, Craig. Not that I will get anything out of it. I don't even have an xbox, but plan to pick one up in the next 3-4 months.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I don't even have an xbox, but plan to pick one up in the next 3-4 months.
        Haha I'm going to make brent my xbox bitch
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Haha I'm going to make brent my xbox bitch
          Probably. I was never able to get used to the controls, but I only had occasionally played at a friend's house or something. I'm keeping my PS3 though, and I really don't want to blow what it would take to get all these shooter games for both consoles. Which sucks. I have all my old SOCOM clan on ps3, that I still play with in the newer FPS games, but I also have friends that play on xbl.

Comment

Is there a reason you don't let them play online? Just curious.

You should, Craig. Not that I will get anything out of it. I don't even have an xbox, but plan to pick one up in the next 3-4 months.
            No reason, they both bought the xBoxes (yes they each have one) with their own money. But they bought the cheap Arcade versions that don't come with the wireless.. They just haven't got them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Matt it was good playing with you last night. I think Dav is going to try and join us tonight. What time will you be on?
              I've got a thing at the gun range tonight, it'll probably end around 9ish. So, after I get home and get a sandwich, I'd say sometime shortly before 10.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

wut? That thing is a murder machine!

I love the Famas. Haven't played with the Enfield though.
                That's what I was reading today.....I may give it some more time this evening, see if it grows on me any.
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                  That's what I was reading today.....I may give it some more time this evening, see if it grows on me any.
                  The Famas, is a staple of the COD franchise, and has a reputation of being one of the best guns on the game going back to MW1. High damage, accuracy, etc. When I unlocked it on BO, it was heads and shoulders above the rest of the ARs I had used up until that point. And it's still one of my 3 go to guns.

Comment

The Commander with a tube is my favorite gun but i switch between it and the Stoner both will lay down some bada$$ firepower.

On the box>>>> THETEXASKILL3R

Comment

Originally posted by 1fast95 View Post
                      The Commander with a tube is my favorite gun but i switch between it and the Stoner both will lay down some bada$$ firepower.

On the box>>>> THETEXASKILL3R
                      Commander? is that the one that looks like the M4?
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

He means a Commando.

Comment

Just had this happen in Hardcore Team Deathmatch. Fucking sucked. Nuketown me and 1 other guy against 9??? Anyone have this shit happen yet?

Slow moving projects
                          1964 C10 350/700r4
                          1992 LX 5.0

Comment

FUUUUCK NUKETOWN! Even though it's funny when you're playing domination and the opposite team is stacked on B. Then you so happen to throw a sticky on top of it . But I fucking hate that map with a passion.

Comment

The teams are supposed to be 6 right. This was plain HC TD. The whole match was 2 vs 9. I finished like 25-22 the other guy went like 19-30 something before time ran out
                              Slow moving projects
                              1964 C10 350/700r4
                              1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                                The teams are supposed to be 6 right. This was plain HC TD. The whole match was 2 vs 9. I finished like 25-22 the other guy went like 19-30 something before time ran out
                                Either everyone on your team left at once or you just got way unlucky. It pisses me off that their isn't an auto balance on there.

Comment

Working...
                                X