Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Presales have begun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn i read all the threads and dont really know wtf most of you are talking about....

1. is there a monthly fee to play this game online?
    2. what is "raiding"
    3. why was there discussion about picking a server?
    4. I am guessing a guild is like a clan or group of players on the same team?
    5. I am guessing that this game is best and/or only played on the PC?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
      damn i read all the threads and dont really know wtf most of you are talking about....

1. is there a monthly fee to play this game online?
      2. what is "raiding"
      3. why was there discussion about picking a server?
      4. I am guessing a guild is like a clan or group of players on the same team?
      5. I am guessing that this game is best and/or only played on the PC?
      1. Yes, more then likely 15$ a month.
      2. Raiding is when you and a group of people go into one of the "dungeons" and beat it. Usually a challenging little deal with good rewards for your characters.
      3. Most of these online MMORPG's have multiple servers so they can accommodate more players.
      4. Exactly.
      5. PC only.

/Nerd off.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post

1. is there a monthly fee to play this game online? Yes
        2. what is "raiding" Raiding is getting together with other people and doing quests or missions that usually require groups of people.
        3. why was there discussion about picking a server? If you choose server A then you cant play with people on server B so people want to be on the same server.
        4. I am guessing a guild is like a clan or group of players on the same team? Yes, its a group and in game your guild usually has a bank vault where you share items and help each other out amongst other things.
        5. I am guessing that this game is best and/or only played on the PC? PC only

Comment

Any good 'guesstimates' of when this will release?

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Last I heard was this "holiday season" but I havent been on the forums in a while.

Comment

Aaannnddd any more updates on release?? I have had the strong hankerin' to restart my horde toons up again on wow... This needs to hurry the eff up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                Aaannnddd any more updates on release?? I have had the strong hankerin' to restart my horde toons up again on wow... This needs to hurry the eff up!!
                Don't do if at all possible. Wow is hemorrhaging subs. I resubbed due to boredom and to BS with guildies and it is like a ghost town.

Stevo
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

WoW is getting old for sure. Just wait a couple of more months and SWTOR will be here.
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I'm botting and rafing certain toons up and selling them. Also selling gold when people need it. And make around 5kg a day doing so. But I'm still debating whether or not to get this Starwarz game.

Comment

• Hehe, I have watched one guy try to sell a WoW account for around 10 months now on Craigslist, his price has went from $1000 in the beginning to $150 as of Monday.

EDIT: How do you move toons from one account to a different one if they are not owned by the same person? My son has a toon on my wife's account that we would like to put on a new account.

Stevo

Comment

• Stevo, first off wtf is subs? I guess I never heard that term before. Secondly, what server/realm are you on? Im gunna start up my account again till TOR comes and switch. Im horde on Akama and Alliance on Antonidias.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          Stevo, first off wtf is subs? I guess I never heard that term before. Secondly, what server/realm are you on? Im gunna start up my account again till TOR comes and switch. Im horde on Akama and Alliance on Antonidias.
                          Resubbed = updated subscription, basically paying for more time. I'm on Llane/alliance.

All I do on WoW now is log in to do guild raids two hours twice a week, and to sometimes do pvp or help my wife when she plays.

Stevo

Comment

• Start playing on Aggramar/Horde =D
                            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• ordered my digital deluxe copy today, looking towards a dps class. I was a tank on wow for a long time and moved to tank/dps deathknight and fell in love...
                              I got too addicted and sold my account for $300, I need to play something fast lol, they need to hurry and release this shit!

Let me know what server you guys go on so i can kick your ass! or just lol at you till you get pissed off...
                              2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                              1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                              1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                              1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                              2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                              2011 Ford Mustang V6
                              2011 Ford Mustang GT
                              2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                              2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
                                ordered my digital deluxe copy today, looking towards a dps class. I was a tank on wow for a long time and moved to tank/dps deathknight and fell in love...
                                I got too addicted and sold my account for $300, I need to play something fast lol, they need to hurry and release this shit!

Let me know what server you guys go on so i can kick your ass! or just lol at you till you get pissed off...

I'm sure your little chubby ass would get rick rolled by some of these BAMF's on here. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X