Peace Love and Rockets LAN Party 11/05/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace Love and Rockets LAN Party 11/05/2011

The Texan Gamer is proud to announce Peace Love and Rockets! This will be the first Peace Love and Rocket in over a year so you know its gonna be good! We have planned and come together to give you this great LAN experience! We will be sporting a very high speed internet connection in which we will all be able to enjoy the release of Battlefield 3!

Location - Sterling Hotel
    1055 Regal Row
    Dallas, TX 75247-4404

Date/Time -
    November 5th, 2011
    11am to 10pm - Yes a Day EVENT!

Cost -
    $10 Pre-Registration
    $15 At the Door

Spots Available -

Pre-Registration -
    August 19th @ Peace Love and Rockets

Focus Game -
    Battlefield 3 (If you don't have this game by the LAN, you are going to feel left out)

Tournaments -
    Starcraft 2 - 1v1 Single Elimination - Top 3 people will receive prizes
    Unreal Tournament 3 - FFA - Top 4 people will receive prizes

Sponsors - EVGA, Epic Games, Trendnet, Gunnar , Velocity Micro, Spire Coolers, Thermalright, CPU Magazine, Alpha Grip, Shuttle PC, WASD Keyboards, Coolermaster, Rosewill, Zotac, MEElectronics, Bethesda, Clunky Computers, eDimensional, Xoxide, Rude Gameware, Cyber Snipa, Machinegun Computers, 2K Games, Steelseries, CS Hyde, Mythlogic, Splitfish, Matias, Greenman Gaming, Vroom Foods, Xigmatek and Shock Coffee. More to come.

You can check out the Facebook Event and also check out Peace Love and Rockets website for updates!

I will also post updates as they become available.
    Last edited by LeXXon; 10-22-2011, 11:59 PM. Reason: update
    Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Hmmm...Maybe.

Comment

Just maybe eh?

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
      The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

CSS is where I'm at... but I do dable in SC2 sometimes.

Comment

Looking for someone to host some type of team game, CSS or TF2 is always preferable. Its been years since I played CSS competitive so I am not sure how much things have changed as far configs/rules goes.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
          The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Is CSS still a major tourney game?
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Configs for the most part are the same. The tick rate is maxed at 66 instead of 100. Other then that, it's the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                Is CSS still a major tourney game?
                Yes

Anyone for a Competitive CSS team? I know it's a long shot, but two friends and me are back into CSS and are making a team. I know it sounds stupid but... If you place top 3 in the season you can win between $500 - $2000 for the whole team. Which is then split between the members. www.esea.com and www.cevo.com are the

Comment

The Texan Gamer is proud to announce our first sponsor for the November 5th LAN!

Spire Coolers

Spire is a leading premier brand for computer thermal solutions, power supplies and enclosures. In order to meet the requirements and demands of the global market, we have established our production facilities and corporate office in ShenZhen, China. Our overseas branches are located in USA, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Japan and Brazil. All locations are strategically located to better work with the customers we serve.

We are excited to have them on board and can't wait to show you all what we have in store for you during PLR in November!

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                  The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

The Peace Love and Rockets Pre-Registration will start on August 19th at 7pm CST! You will be able to take advantage of the $10 pre-pay or if you would like, you can pay at the door for $15! The current seat limit will be 50, if we get enough interested we will expand it, but we will need AT LEAST 65 people interested! So invite your friends, get pumped, and get ready for Peace Love and Rockets on November 5th!

We will be announcing all of the sponsors thus far this upcoming Friday, so you will want to stay in tune for that, we have a amazing list already!

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

I got two going!
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                        I got two going!
                        Awesome, your not gonna wanna miss this one. I have a lot of things lined up for the LAN...and I do mean A LOT!

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                        The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

What games are you going to host? And just 11am - 10pm?

Comment

We will have a very good internet connection in which the main focus game is going to be BF3.

We have tournaments as I mentioned in a previous post of -
                            Starcraft 2 - 1v1 Single Elimination - Hosted by LeXXon - Top 3 people will receive prizes
                            Quake Live - 1v1 Double Elmination - Hosted by stevo - Top 3 people will receive prizes
                            Unreal Tournament 3 - FFA - Hosted by LeXXon - Top 4 people will receive prizes

More possibly to come on the tournaments.

This is going to be a all day event. We normally run the overnight LANs but this one will be different and we will gauge the feedback on it.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                            The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Oh I remember the days..... cs 1.5/1.6 CAL-I

Comment

Working...
                              X