Fiber cabling in dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiber cabling in dallas

Anyone have any sources for fiber cabling in the D/FW area?

All I need are 5 ST SC 2m duplex multimode cables so I can finish a project and get the client off my ass. My distributor has either lost the order or has thier head up their ass and I've got to get something in place soon.

Altex has fiber cabling, but historically they've been batting 50% with busted/bad cables so I'm trying to find a different source.

Comment

Thought I saw fiber at frys. Although...been awhile on anything with st connectors.

Altex is the best bet though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Altex has them. You can order thru rexel as well and pick up at their suppliers office, I did that once before for a special cable.
        2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

I know altex does, as i said their quality control sucks ass. Worst case i'll go there tomorrow and get a bunch and then return the surplus, but would rather have a different source.

Comment

if you want i can find out were the old company i worked for got them there in plano i think

Comment

You could try to call USNET..Not sure how much surplus stock they keep, or if they will sell to walkups/walkins..but worth a try if you are calling people.

Comment

Its nothing sustained, the campus has 540 miles of fiber run throughout it already, but they nearly completely pulled all their patches from the FMS and whatever they had in their IDF rooms for the vacant areas. I ended up getting it all through Dell of all places, they beat Altex by at least 20% because of our reseller discount.

Comment

Working...
                X