• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW meetup for Star Wars TOR players - KorriBBQ 2011

Where: Spring Creek BBQ : Bedford location

When: Friday August 26th, 2011

Time: Dinner 7:30pm

everyone's invited, regardless of faction or guild affiliation. if you're remotely curious about SWTOR or Korriban's Lancers, please come and bring friends/family.

Korriban's Lancers is about 140 members strong, with 100+ members from Texas. we're the largest, regionally-centric guild in SWTOR. current website is www.korribanslancers.com

current guild projects include running a Charity Raffle benefiting Child's Play. a $10 raffle ticket could win you a $150 SWTOR Collector's Edition.

i'll be driving up from houston, hope to meet some of you there.

-circinus
    Last edited by circinus; 08-22-2011, 06:32 PM.

What...

Comment

star wars: the old republic MMO

Comment

No I know what it is it. I just find it a little odd that your guild is doing a BBQ and fundraiser and stuff. I've been debating whether or not to get this game.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          No I know what it is it. I just find it a little odd that your guild is doing a BBQ and fundraiser and stuff. I've been debating whether or not to get this game.
          lulz

Comment

LOL, sorry, boss. first day here and didn't know if this was a car enthusiasts page or a computer gaming place... i googled and found a member of ours (lason) had posted here. and we're having a DFW meetup, so 2+2...

come by Fri if you get the chance, ask any of us questions about our impressions about the game. our members have been literally researching this game for months/years, hehe.

this first DFW meetup is actually "lightweight." some of us wanted to actually grill something in the park, for future meetups, for sure.

KL grew out of a desire to 1) play with guys IN state and 2) because of the prior, meetup frequently and actually become friends.

doing charity work is just a fun, meaningful way to add to our gaming group. we just became a 501c non-profit org a few days ago.
            Last edited by CJ; 08-23-2011, 03:29 PM. Reason: whoops

Comment

<---- KL member

Comment

Originally posted by circinus View Post
                LOL, sorry, boss. first day here and didn't know if this was a car enthusiasts page or a computer gaming place... i googled and found a member of ours had posted here. and we're having a DFW meetup, so 2+2...

come by Fri if you get the chance, ask any of us questions about our impressions about the game. our members have been literally researching this game for months/years, hehe.

this first DFW meetup is actually "lightweight." some of us wanted to actually grill something in the park, for future meetups, for sure.

KL grew out of a desire to 1) play with guys IN state and 2) because of the prior, meetup frequently and actually become friends.

doing charity work is just a fun, meaningful way to add to our gaming group. we just became a 501c non-profit org a few days ago.
                Welcome to the forum!

Now post tit shots of Princess Leia or fuck off.
                Last edited by Mike; 08-22-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Welcome to the forum!

Now post tits of Princess Leia or fuck off.
                  Last edited by Lason; 12-23-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I wish I was R2D2 right now

Comment

I wish I was R2D2 right now
                      Uh why??? So you too can dress up like Leia and sit on its "face"? You've changed Jeff... I dont even know you anymore.

**EDIT**
                      I have been punked by my own self... I thought you wrote I wish I had R2D2 right now... Eh, damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                        Uh why??? So you too can dress up like Leia and sit on its "face"? You've changed Jeff... I dont even know you anymore.

**EDIT**
                        I have been punked by my own self... I thought you wrote I wish I had R2D2 right now... Eh, damn.
                        bahahaha

Comment

If I didn't have to work I'd probably stop by. Are the raffle says in person only?

**Edit Raffle sales**

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            If I didn't have to work I'd probably stop by. Are the raffle says in person only?

**Edit Raffle sales**
                            no, via paypal donations on our website.

Comment

Originally posted by circinus View Post
                              didn't know if this was a car enthusiasts page or a computer gaming place...

hmm.. did not know dfwmustangs.net was a car enthusiast page...Well then it must be a horse enthusiast page.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X