No announcement yet.

APB - All Points Bulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded it... anyone playing tonight? I assume everyone in the NA West server?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I downloaded it... anyone playing tonight? I assume everyone in the NA West server?
      West for me, yes. I've spent little time with it thus far. But I plan to play more for sure. Been floating between games lately.

Comment

Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
        West for me, yes. I've spent little time with it thus far. But I plan to play more for sure. Been floating between games lately.
        Well I've been playing the last few nights. I'll be on this evening. My username is CJS.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
        X