Steam rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam rules!

Funny thing last night, I ordered Borderlands for 360 off Newegg for $19.

I get home and Steam had a Borderlands weekend sale and I was able to buy it for $4.99.

Granted I won't get achievements but who cares. Can save quite a bit of money sometimes with Steam.

I like steam for the simple fact of not having to keep track of media. I've bought some games 2-3 times because of losing media.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

fuck, so thats why everyone i know has been playing borderlands, it was because it was 5 bucks.

Comment

probably about two weeks ago, I purchased Borderlands for the PS3 for 19.99 at Target. And it was the GOTY version which includes all the DLC.

Then last week, I look on Steam and the same version is for sale for 7.49. So of course I bought it as well.
        BF3 Stats

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          fuck, so thats why everyone i know has been playing borderlands, it was because it was 5 bucks.
          Besides the fact it's a pretty good game...
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I bought it yesterday as well for 7.49 and Dr. Ned's Zombie Island is hard as hell.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              I bought it yesterday as well for 7.49 and Dr. Ned's Zombie Island is hard as hell.
              I havent tried that yet.
              BF3 Stats

Comment

Fuck yea they have deals if you keep you're eye out for em. I picked up New Vegas for like 10 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                  Fuck yea they have deals if you keep you're eye out for em. I picked up New Vegas for like 10 bucks.
                  Damn, missed that one.

Comment

Labor Day sale should be decent, but the ones to always look out for are Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years....those sales will bankrupt you!
                    Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
                      Labor Day sale should be decent, but the ones to always look out for are Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years....those sales will bankrupt you!
                      Nice! Gonna need to buy a new hard drive soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
                        Had some awesome deals around the time of quakecon this year as well

Comment

Yep, grabbed this Quakecon pack this year, glad I didn't last year

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                          The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Far Cry Collection for $7.49 now on steam for mid week madness.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                            The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Working...
                            X