Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTC Holiday on ATT LTE

Hory Clap look at the interweb speed!

BGR (Boy Genius Report) publishes the latest tech news stories, expert product reviews, entertainment and science coverage, and the best deals now.

Looking forward to this phone! Long as they dont screw it up with a small battery haha Love my Inspire but the battery lacks a little..

Comment

Release date?
      sigpic

Comment

Damn thats flying! I wonder if those speeds will keep up after the network becomes saturated.

Comment

Faster than my cable

Comment

Originally posted by heavychevy View Post
            Looking forward to this phone! Long as they dont screw it up with a small battery haha Love my Inspire but the battery lacks a little..
            That's every smartphone. Especially HTC's.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

We're not sure how much longer it'll be before the tiny fraction of Americans that can take advantage of AT&T's LTE network will actually be able to put the HTC Holiday in their hands, but we imagine it won't be too much longer. It looks like the dual-core super-phone just stopped by the FCC to have its radio checked out, and we're happy to report the PH39100 came out unscathed. Though photos and specific branding were missing from the filing, we're pretty confident that this 1700/2100/700 LTE device from HTC is, in fact, the Holiday. We're also certain that Ma Bell is working like mad to get this 4.5-inch beast out the door real soon. Hit up the source link if you're into things like RF exposure reports and label placement diagrams.

Comment

It was released yesterday and it appears perm root has been attained already.

I live in Korea and got the HTC Raider a couple weeks ago. It is supposedly being released as the HTC Holiday in the US. I am DYING to root this phone!!! Anyone have any idea how to do it? I would really appreciate any help!:) Thanks a...

Comment

Working...
                X