Portal For Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal For Free

If you never bought Portal on steam, now is your chance to get the game for free until September 20th.

Portal™ is a new single player game from Valve. Set in the mysterious Aperture Science Laboratories, Portal has been called one of the most innovative new games on the horizon and will offer gamers hours of unique gameplay.

http://www.learnwithportals.com/

Enjoy!
    Last edited by LeXXon; 09-16-2011, 03:32 PM.
    Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Thank you
    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Ok, I'm dense today it seems. How does one go about getting it for free? The Steam site still has pricing on it and the Learn site doesn't mention anything about free software. Or, is it just the demo we're downloading?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Ok, I'm dense today it seems. How does one go about getting it for free? The Steam site still has pricing on it and the Learn site doesn't mention anything about free software. Or, is it just the demo we're downloading?
        The offer was only from the 15 through the 20th, the offer no longer stands.
        Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
        The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X