bf3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Nah I'm just playing it on Xbox right now. I haven't quite decided if I'm going to build a new rig to play it on PC or not. Part of me wants to but part of me says "Hell NO" because I've got too many projects right now. However, I play shooter games better on PC.

I didn't realize how much work could be done with a shotgun in this game. You can just mow through people left and right.
    What's your gamertag? We should hook up and wreck shit.
    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      What's your gamertag? We should hook up and wreck shit.
      SonikDthMonkey (it's a reference from High Fidelity for those who always see it and go WTF?)
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• BFBC2 was tho only reason I still have an xbox. Well, and the occasional road rage relief of GTA4. I don't have any friends that play, including the nerdy ones! I thought all the COD's were boring, not enough to do, and I'm not a proning pussy. In this game, there is so much going on, it seems to never get old. Prone? F-that, move out! I got hooked early, and it maybe the last game I ever play.

How do you even go back to COD when you can run over a guy with a four wheeler, jump off as it hits an enemy tank, and hit the c4 trigger destroying the tank and combatants, all while yelling "jihad squad!"?

I haven't played the beta for 3 yet, but from what I have heard from others, its nothing like BFBC2. I hope when I finally play, I am not disappointed.

Comment

Guess I haven't figured it out yet
          I'm only level 13
          I was sucking until I found out using snipers as assault rifles is a sure victory. With my svd/mk11 with holographic, everything I see I can kill quickly. One clip is five kills and each kill takes two seconds. All other guns in the game take too long to kill. I find myself using 10 bullets at a guy just to lose him and getting assists. Try out my combo and you'll see the light!
          2012 GT500

Comment

I didn't realize how much work could be done with a shotgun in this game. You can just mow through people left and right.
            This, I love! My iron sighted G3 was my first platinum, but then I found the 870, US-12, and my favorite, the SPAS. Love the shotguns.

Comment

I was sucking until I found out using snipers as assault rifles is a sure victory. With my svd/mk11 with holographic, everything I see I can kill quickly. One clip is five kills and each kill takes two seconds. All other guns in the game take too long to kill. I find myself using 10 bullets at a guy just to lose him and getting assists. Try out my combo and you'll see the light!
              Gotcha, I've been using the MK11 with the ACOG when I run in and I'll double tap if I don't think 1 shot was enough. I haven't tried out the holographic sight on it. Is it the cross hair with the circle through it? I unlocked the bi-pod and 12x scope for the SV88 and I'm still using that mostly for sniping because I can sit back a lot further and pick people off left and right. My favorite little sub gun so far is the P2000 with a red dot, that thing barely moves when you unload on it.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                BFBC2 was tho only reason I still have an xbox. Well, and the occasional road rage relief of GTA4. I don't have any friends that play, including the nerdy ones! I thought all the COD's were boring, not enough to do, and I'm not a proning pussy. In this game, there is so much going on, it seems to never get old. Prone? F-that, move out! I got hooked early, and it maybe the last game I ever play.

How do you even go back to COD when you can run over a guy with a four wheeler, jump off as it hits an enemy tank, and hit the c4 trigger destroying the tank and combatants, all while yelling "jihad squad!"?

I haven't played the beta for 3 yet, but from what I have heard from others, its nothing like BFBC2. I hope when I finally play, I am not disappointed.

Battlefield bc2 was my favorite game. Battlefield three is different, but not necessarily in a bad way. I find bf3 has a lot more of the intense " Ohhh fuck!" kind of moments that I loved in bf2. Plenty of shit blowing up and crumbling around you, bullets hitting all around you, RPGs blowing walls to hell, etc. Try it and keep an open mind. I absolutely hated this game for the first three days of playing it. (see my first post in this thread) but now I love it. Its great fun.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Gotcha, I've been using the MK11 with the ACOG when I run in and I'll double tap if I don't think 1 shot was enough. I haven't tried out the holographic sight on it. Is it the cross hair with the circle through it? I unlocked the bi-pod and 12x scope for the SV88 and I'm still using that mostly for sniping because I can sit back a lot further and pick people off left and right. My favorite little sub gun so far is the P2000 with a red dot, that thing barely moves when you unload on it.
                  Holographic is the circle with a dot. I rarely hang back. I tend to find a very high traffic area and post up right next to the plant sites.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

This, I love! My iron sighted G3 was my first platinum, but then I found the 870, US-12, and my favorite, the SPAS. Love the shotguns.
                    Right now I've got the 870 with a simple red dot sight and love it. I'm really hoping they have an extended magazine tube for it because I'd really like 8-9 shots as opposed to 5 shots. I'll run through the tight hallways and choke points racking up kills with it, and on a couple of occasions I've killed 2 guys at once.

Comment

Holographic is the circle with a dot. I rarely hang back. I tend to find a very high traffic area and post up right next to the plant sites.
                      I'm doing it because I've figured out where everyone like to snipe from on both starting points in the game and can quickly pick a guy off at those spots. When it comes time to move into the subway tunnel, it's too easy to kneel or go prone and pick guys off hiding in the subway car or running down the tunnel.

Comment

Battlefield bc2 was my favorite game. Battlefield three is different, but not necessarily in a bad way. I find bf3 has a lot more of the intense " Ohhh fuck!" kind of moments that I loved in bf2. Plenty of shit blowing up and crumbling around you, bullets hitting all around you, RPGs blowing walls to hell, etc. Try it and keep an open mind. I absolutely hated this game for the first three days of playing it. (see my first post in this thread) but now I love it. Its great fun.
                        Exactly. There are moments in a good game where you are just immersed in the gameplay. Shit flying everywhere, tons of possible actions and outcomes, its just badass.

It seems most of my buddies didn't like BFBC2 either, and just quit playing, while I kept getting better and having shit loads of fun. Maybe they'll pick up the new one, I'll have to check it out when it comes out.

Comment

Exactly. There are moments in a good game where you are just immersed in the gameplay. Shit flying everywhere, tons of possible actions and outcomes, its just badass.

It seems most of my buddies didn't like BFBC2 either, and just quit playing, while I kept getting better and having shit loads of fun. Maybe they'll pick up the new one, I'll have to check it out when it comes out.
                          I was the only one of my group of friends that stuck with battlefield as well. Cod just isn't as fun/intense.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• I think so far my best game was a 38-8 or something like that. I never have enough ammo to go into the high 40s or 50s. I will have to try out the sniper with the short range scope on it soon. It will be hard for me to pull away from the engineer class when I have so little left for the robot though.

Comment

• I got the UMP and now I'm just devastating people.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                I got the UMP and now I'm just devastating people.
                                can i has accepted friend request?

Comment

Working...
                                X