No announcement yet.

bf3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ridiculously buggy tonight for anyone else?

EDIT: I'm talking I'll be in one spot of the map and then lag way across the map. Every time I try to move somewhere I get bumped around like someone's walking into me.
    Last edited by motoman; 10-06-2011, 08:50 PM.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Anyone know how the straight pull bolt is supposed to work on the SV98? It says it allows you to cycle the bolt without having to zoom out, that didn't seem to work for me last night... or is there a different way you have to do it rather than letting off the trigger?
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

Caspian Border is open to PC players for the remainder of the weekend! Played a few rounds this morning.

Cheers!
        Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
        The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
          http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4925967583255/

Caspian Border is open to PC players for the remainder of the weekend! Played a few rounds this morning.

Cheers!
          keep getting disconnect mid match, fucking lame!

also superlagmodeon it seems like
          Last edited by roliath; 10-07-2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• you know if you hit the print screen button on your keyboard, you can paste your scoreboard in mspaint.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              you know if you hit the print screen button on your keyboard, you can paste your scoreboard in mspaint.
              Wharz xbox print button?? Lol
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                keep getting disconnect mid match, fucking lame!

also superlagmodeon it seems like
                In the link I pasted, the poster was a DICE employee in which he stated -
                "*****Please keep in mind that as this is beta we will be stress testing our servers***** As such, users may experience crashes, network instability and outages as we roll out and configure servers and network utilities. Understand that such potential issues and the testing environment are not reflective or indicative of the final product and that, through your participation, you will be helping to ensure future stability and functionality. "

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

In the link I pasted, the poster was a DICE employee in which he stated -
                  "*****Please keep in mind that as this is beta we will be stress testing our servers***** As such, users may experience crashes, network instability and outages as we roll out and configure servers and network utilities. Understand that such potential issues and the testing environment are not reflective or indicative of the final product and that, through your participation, you will be helping to ensure future stability and functionality. "
                  yeah duh! i'm sure throughout the day it'll have its peaks and valleys but when I tried to play earlier on artofwar servers as well as branzone's it was lag city kinda made the vehicles moot. since every 5 steps you ran, you jumped 2 back. i'll try again later when i have more time but lame!

Comment

• I played about 3 or 4 rounds this morning...being 45 minutes late to work and all....and actually didn't experience any lag, even got to snag a jet and take out another jet! I never use vehicles lol.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      Wharz xbox print button?? Lol
                      oh nm
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I played about 3 or 4 rounds this morning...being 45 minutes late to work and all....and actually didn't experience any lag, even got to snag a jet and take out another jet! I never use vehicles lol.
                        yeah when you posted earlier, i was able to get one game but I did get dropped eventually. after that every server I connected to (tried 4 of the 6 available) and they all had some server side issues as well. no biggie, i'll try later.

Comment

• Played like crazy last night after work. Unlocked the Scar-H and played one round with it then fell asleep. Gonna see how good/bad it is compared to the UMP which is beastly.

Comment

• OH my god! Jets rape!
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Finally downloading on Xbox. I think Ill download it on PC as well and see just how rough it is on her.

Comment

• It'll be Howitzur for both screennames.

Comment

Working...
                                X