No announcement yet.

bf3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been of xbox since I got home from CHL. I love this game. The running is awesome, the weapons are nice, the damage is pretty good. Now we just need like camo options and pistol upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Yet I have to hit a guy with 15 m16 rounds to kill him two ft away lol

There better be a hardcore mode
      I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, have you tried aiming first? Or are you spray and pray like call of duty fanbois? I kill them easy with 2-3 shots from the m16 from two feet away or from 300+ yards. I bet you are shooting in full auto mode too arent ya? Have you tried select fire with V to make the gun semi? LOLOLOL
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

remember that hip fire in this game isn't op like bc2

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          remember that hip fire in this game isn't op like bc2
          But still doable if your skilled
          Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
          The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, have you tried aiming first? Or are you spray and pray like call of duty fanbois? I kill them easy with 2-3 shots from the m16 from two feet away or from 300+ yards. I bet you are shooting in full auto mode too arent ya? Have you tried select fire with V to make the gun semi? LOLOLOL
              Bullshit! It took 7 on a guy standing still.

2-3 if you are only hitting face.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                Bullshit! It took 7 on a guy standing still.

2-3 if you are only hitting face.
                Sorry... If I may say so myself. This is the only game (Battlefield Series) That I fucking rape faces at. The others I suck. But this is my game and my reign! It does take two shots from me. Aim better ktnxbai.

Comment

Sorry... If I may say so myself. This is the only game (Battlefield Series) That I fucking rape faces at. The others I suck. But this is my game and my reign! It does take two shots from me. Aim better ktnxbai.
                  I rape your face bish, 2.10 win/loss ratio. I have twice your stats homeslither. The computer say me so.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What be your handle good sir?!?

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      I rape your face bish, 2.10 win/loss ratio. I have twice your stats homeslither. The computer say me so.
                      Ha, Win/loss ratio, trying having a 2.10 kill/death ratio

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                      The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

I think I played a dev tonight. This guy had max level, maxed out assault rifle, and he was killing everyone in one shot. ( on xbox )

Comment

It's Mr_Fiux

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Rape my face? Lol what? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/232533574/ Your profile says you haven't beat my stats. Ive played it half as much as you, I have a higher win/loss ratio and a higher KDR ratio as well. Youve also died twice as much than me. Yet you have 80 kills more than me. I rape at this game, no one on this board comes close. Sorry to say but its the truth. Wait until I get on the wings of a jet. Then my game will fly!!!

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

We are also the same rank and I have a higher score per minute. :3

The computer also says me so.

Comment

Your score will waver as you spread out to other classes and have to use crappy weapons at first.
                              You've bee Medic/Assault almost you're entire gameplay. Shake it up a little.
                              sigpic

Comment

Rape my face? Lol what? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/232533574/ Your profile says you haven't beat my stats. Ive played it half as much as you, I have a higher win/loss ratio and a higher KDR ratio as well. Youve also died twice as much than me. Yet you have 80 kills more than me. I rape at this game, no one on this board comes close. Sorry to say but its the truth. Wait until I get on the wings of a jet. Then my game will fly!!!

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

We are also the same rank and I have a higher score per minute. :3

The computer also says me so.
                                I beat you in a lot of columns :P

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                                The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X