bf3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
    Yea see that quite often, I'm sure they addressing that like they did the bug in Alpha where if you laid prone near a object you could see the outline of everyone in the distance lol it was like wall hacking.
    how about the surfing/sideways stuck animation? Where people look like they're laying on the ground while running.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      how about the surfing/sideways stuck animation? Where people look like they're laying on the ground while running.
      I see it a bit, unsure their plans on that one. I like the dead bodies on the ground that look like they are dead but are actually live bodies shooting at you...always fun!
      Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
      The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

I see it a bit, unsure their plans on that one. I like the dead bodies on the ground that look like they are dead but are actually live bodies shooting at you...always fun!
        Yes, and for whatever reason I'm seeing it more and more often, like someone figured out an exploit.

So what's the deal with Caspian not playing?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Caspian is for internal use, the passwords were changed daily. I haven't played for a couple of days now it seems. I need to get on, but been working on finding a job.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            Caspian is for internal use, the passwords were changed daily. I haven't played for a couple of days now it seems. I need to get on, but been working on finding a job.
            What kinda job are you looking for?

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
            The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

I was working at cisco, looking for something similar. I'd like to stay in IT.

Comment

Check your PMs.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Check your PMs.
                  lols... I had to laugh at the game we were playing. I had been on a rampage outside with a 10 kill streak or so, I shot all of my rifle ammo, all of pistol ammo, and then I knifed a guy next to you and I was coming for you and you ended my streak, damnit. I'm pretty sure you didn't even noticed I was an enemy.

Comment

Had three consecutive 50+ kill games tonight.

53-12
                    51-30
                    57-18

Finally found my gun combo!

Mk11 sniper with a holographic and tac light. I use it as an assault rifle it's a 1-2 hit kill which is a nice contrast to the 7 it takes with others.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      lols... I had to laugh at the game we were playing. I had been on a rampage outside with a 10 kill streak or so, I shot all of my rifle ammo, all of pistol ammo, and then I knifed a guy next to you and I was coming for you and you ended my streak, damnit. I'm pretty sure you didn't even noticed I was an enemy.
                      Not at all, when I kill....its a blind RAGE! I don't care who dies as long as they die and stay dead

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                      The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• So I played for about 4 hours last night and it's getting a little more enjoyable but I'm still kind of on the fence about it, I think with the inclusion of vehicles it might be more fun for me. Maybe I'm missing it but are there killstreaks in this game? I had a few "good" games last night but didn't get any or if I did I don't know how to use them.
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                          So I played for about 4 hours last night and it's getting a little more enjoyable but I'm still kind of on the fence about it, I think with the inclusion of vehicles it might be more fun for me. Maybe I'm missing it but are there killstreaks in this game? I had a few "good" games last night but didn't get any or if I did I don't know how to use them.
                          No killstreaks. Game is growing on me as well
                          2012 GT500

Comment

So I played for about 4 hours last night and it's getting a little more enjoyable but I'm still kind of on the fence about it, I think with the inclusion of vehicles it might be more fun for me. Maybe I'm missing it but are there killstreaks in this game? I had a few "good" games last night but didn't get any or if I did I don't know how to use them.
                            I was wondering that myself and unless the maps are just ungodly huge, I think kill streaks combined with vehicles would be a little overkill. I'm loving the game and I really like playing on larger maps compared to COD.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

You really won't be seeing people go 50+ infantry alone on conquest maps, i mean you will see it but not that often. The vehicles will even that out, and people will be a bit further spread out as opposed to the death tunnel when entering the subway. For the last couple of months, in bc2 I played conquest alone as rush was reallllly tiring to me.

Comment

• I love BF3 so far. I'm having fun playing ground troops, and maintaining over a 1.0 KDR. From the ground battle perspective it far exceeds necessity. But, in previous BF's, I played vehicles exclusively, helicopters and tanks... and would regularly rack up 4.0+ KDR's, so I'm really stoked about the vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X