No announcement yet.

time for a new internet connection speed test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to think that if they offering those services, they're gonna offer a router that's capable of enabling a gig network, but it is att.

Comment

• This is on my S6, 4GLTE
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        This is on my S6, 4GLTE
        That's cute. My Nexus 6 on Tmo LTE.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          That's cute. My Nexus 6 on Tmo LTE.
          http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/at...1&d=1436450194
          Damn! That d/l speed is impressive. I'm almost in a dead zone here. I've seen mine in the 70's, but never over 100.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• TWC said they'd give me a new modem and my speeds went up 300% DL and 100% UL. I think it is like 80 bucks a month for internet alone. Not bad considering I cut the "cable" before it was popular.

lol I went from STEAM downloads from 2 MBps to 40 MBps now! Insane for a person who has been on low speed all his life!

sigpic

Comment

• ATT has been installing gigapower all freaking week right next to my house. I don't know any of the details, but I'm assuming 1gbps internet. But not for no $110 per month. I'm just fine with charter's 60mbps, haven't needed faster so far.
              WH

Comment

• almost cohesive until the double negative.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I like me some double negatives. This is the south dangit
                  WH

Comment

• Man I'm here in ftw butbut tharen't offering it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      Man I'm here in ftw butbut tharen't offering it yet.
                      Check, they may be. I live off Harmon and Heritage Trace.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                        Check, they may be. I live off Harmon and Heritage Trace.
                        I did, I'm south of n tarrant and east of beach

Says they aren't offering it yet.

Comment

• Look what those motherfuckers had the balls to put on my door. They've been drilling with that weird ass machine in my yard, and putting down shitty dead grass to cover it up when they're done.

No, FUCK YOU! Pay me some money!! Or give me that fast internet for $30 per month for 5 years or yall can suck on my steel teat!!
                          WH

Comment

• Directional drill.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Yep. I just think its a little rude and inconsiderate the way they worded that, and just began using my property as though it was theirs. Without even asking. Which of course I would have said yes, being a bit of a techie
                              WH

Comment

• They said please, and that's what utility easements are for.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X