X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh Ive gotten 40 MB/s on my phone

03 cobra

Comment

Living in the sticks rocks. But im happy, less than 5 years ago it was dial up or sat only.

Im picking mine up off a tower 3 miles from my house.

Comment

Sucks that I'm moving out of a FIOS area in November. Looks like I'll be forced to TW Wideband. I refuse to go to UVerse.
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          Sucks that I'm moving out of a FIOS area in November. Looks like I'll be forced to TW Wideband. I refuse to go to UVerse.
          Why no uverse?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
          Last edited by brandon01rt; 08-05-2012, 07:46 AM.
          03 cobra

Comment

I'll second that request. They are the fastest in my area and I just started using them. The installation/installer was great. He went well above and beyond what he had to do to get me as much speed as possible and the signal has been 100% steady for a few days.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Uverse sucks dickl

GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Uverse now has K cards in the vrads that double signal strength to the residence. Especially upstream. Att could offer at least double if not triple the upstream speeds once they finish the rollout. They probably won't use the technology that way but instead offer the service to people that were too far to get it before.

03 cobra

Comment

Try this one for more data concerning your connection.

Comment

so when i was in the garage parting out a car this past wed, a guy from uverse came up to me trying to sell something. i dont/ havent had cable in quite a while. he waited while i called charter so i could compare side by side. needless to say, he made it real affordable and went ahead and pulled the trigger. the problem i am seeing is he claimed because charter is shared, my 16 meg download wont be even close to that and the fiber optic 6 megs i signed up for would be faster since its dedicated. i dont get installed until wed. so i think i might cancel.

Comment

Simple math. 6 is less than 16.

Brandon: I'm going with the 50 mb package that TW offers. Combine that with the problems Zach is having plus uverse shows to max out at 24 mb.

It seems that Everyone has had a problem problem with every provider at one point. I just have to hope that I receive the service that I'm paying for.

Comment

Zach's latency issue is a isolated incident. I offered to try and handle the issue myself but I think he is set on switching. After you move let me know if the wideband stuff works out for you. Especially during peak usage hours...

03 cobra

Comment

slowed down a little bit, used to be 256/87

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            http://www.speedtest.net/result/2142349098.png

so when i was in the garage parting out a car this past wed, a guy from uverse came up to me trying to sell something. i dont/ havent had cable in quite a while. he waited while i called charter so i could compare side by side. needless to say, he made it real affordable and went ahead and pulled the trigger. the problem i am seeing is he claimed because charter is shared, my 16 meg download wont be even close to that and the fiber optic 6 megs i signed up for would be faster since its dedicated. i dont get installed until wed. so i think i might cancel.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                              Zach's latency issue is a isolated incident. I offered to try and handle the issue myself but I think he is set on switching. After you move let me know if the wideband stuff works out for you. Especially during peak usage hours...

Sounds like a plan. When I lived in the apartment, I had TW internet. I never saw speeds drop during peak.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                                Sounds like a plan. When I lived in the apartment, I had TW internet. I never saw speeds drop during peak.
                                Lol I remember playing ufc

03 cobra

Comment

Working...
                                X