No announcement yet.

time for a new internet connection speed test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is at my grandmothers house in Duncanville using the shitty service they provide here. It is WAYYYYYYY better than the DSL line at the house in Red Oak.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Just moved, was hoping for a better connection..... Not happy.

Selecting the proper server certainly makes a huge difference.

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Work
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Fuck uverse. I'm PAYING for 18mbps speed and getting all of 3.32d/1.47u ping 26

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post

Work
              That's 100% faster than my wife's work. They share a 1MBit T1 for 7 users plus Voip.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• this is at work. and they just upgraded the internet here because everyone bitched about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  That's 100% faster than my wife's work. They share a 1MBit T1 for 7 users plus Voip.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
                  that's for 21 people, and more than that when our field guys or upper management is here.
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Verizon FIOS at home...

Comment

• Heh. I have Fios 75/35, but for some reason when I'm connected through a vpn(privateinternetaccess.com), I get better speeds.

Here's sans vpn

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 09-30-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Sitting at a car wash in Colleyville. Not on wi-fi.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• 3.25/1.09
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• At home, with basic Charter, on WiFi, two desktops currently streaming..
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Not too bad for the FiOS 50/25 plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                Just moved, was hoping for a better connection..... Not happy.
                                Mines just a little better than that on the download speed, I have uverse as well with the 18mbs. Still not great no fios out here yet

Comment

Working...
                                X