No announcement yet.

What's your K/D (Black Ops)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't checked my KD yet, I'm barely 40.

Hardline Pro/warlord pro/Ninja Pro (or Marathon working on Pro now) is what I use for ffa/tdm

ghost pro/sleight of hand pro/ninja pro for objective games

I play with ak47 mostly, dual mags /suppressor. Does anyone have any teams? I want to get a GB team going and play on the competitive side. (PS3)

Comment

when i stop fucking around trying to get achievements or pro versions of perks , some of which are fucking retarded to get to (scout pro, seriously?!) i switch to one of the following guns and insta-win:

Ak-74U
      FAMAS
      M16

aaaand done. Thats what almost everyone plays with uses anyone. If i see a cockbag run around with a ballistic knife and AK-74U i pull out my identical kit and do everything in my power to troll the shit out of that one player.

Comment

Or if i want to tard off and troll someone i use an olympia and twin pythons and run around like a jackass cowboy with marathon , steady aim, and lightweight.

Its embarassing when you get killed by THAT guy. =P The shotguns might as well be shooting rock salt. Ugh

Comment

Any of you xbox guys playing tonight? Thinking about jumping on here in a few.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by tangstang View Post
            I don't know if I was playing that night but I welcome any challenge. I usually play with brandon and do fairly well. If you think you have what it takes to beat me, (apparently) a fucking newb, then hit me up in game. Quicksilver 86e.
            I play PC

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Any of you xbox guys playing tonight? Thinking about jumping on here in a few.
              My son is playing now. Getting stomped obviously. Dogs running around everywhere and RCXDs. Hard to stay alive!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                My son is playing now. Getting stomped obviously. Dogs running around everywhere and RCXDs. Hard to stay alive!
                I hope he's playing through core mode, nothing wrong with playing through the combat theater except when you level there the levels only go up in the combat theater, and you won't level up in regular mode.
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Yeah. He's in player match core. Think he's switching back to combat training where it's more fun.

Comment

Yeah. He's in player match core. Think he's switching back to combat training where it's more fun.
                    Sent him an invite in game, was going to see if he wanted to play some barebones mode with me and NTexas_V-Star

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Sent him an invite in game, was going to see if he wanted to play some barebones mode with me and NTexas_V-Star
                      Niether of us know how to accept an invite.

Comment

Hit your xbox button in the middle of the controller and it brings up your live menu, it'll show recent invites and just click accept invite.

Comment

Had my best round so far tonight, went 21 & 3 on Havana

Comment

Doc Dave...you need to get a headset!! And then play on some barebones with us, if those rc cars and what not aren't your style.
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I got an invite from you last night matt but I was about to turn it off so I didn't join up. I'll be on again tonight I'm sure, shoot me an invite.

Also I just tried out combat training and put it on recruit for the fun of it. I went 50-3 against the stupid AI bots, lol, I felt like a GOD!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

scrimming tonight on psn, anyone else playing tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X