Mobile data usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile data usage

post it! just curious to see how much other people use.

You're sooooo getting throttled starting this month!

You rape the mobile data network. WTH are you doing w/ your phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      You're sooooo getting throttled starting this month!

You rape the mobile data network. WTH are you doing w/ your phone?
      i watch movies most of the time at work, listen to music, surf the web.

is att starting to throttle? i have noticed my 3g data address will go n/a if my web browser on my phone isn't open for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
        is att starting to throttle? i have noticed my 3g data address will go n/a if my web browser on my phone isn't open for a while.
        Yeah, ATT is worried that the 1% of their millions of accounts that use their data will crash their network.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Yeah, ATT is worried that the 1% of their millions of accounts that use their data will crash their network.
          they need to hurry their ass up and upgrade. my contract is up. i was thinking about switching carriers, but i am grandfathered in the unlimited data. hmm what to do.......

Comment

that is fucking bullshit. so they think that throttling the top 5% is going to do any good? retarded.

Comment

I'm not sure if you noticed in the source article, but folks who aren't on the grandfathered plan will not be throttled. Essentially, they'll sell you as much bandwidth as you're willing to pay for w/out speed restrictions.

Doesn't that mean it's really about money?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                I'm not sure if you noticed in the source article, but folks who aren't on the grandfathered plan will not be throttled. Essentially, they'll sell you as much bandwidth as you're willing to pay for w/out speed restrictions.

Doesn't that mean it's really about money?
                exactly. so what the fuck is the point of being grandfathered in? they basically they made a mistake by "grandfathering" people in unlimited and now they came out with a new policy to make it to where being grandfathered means you are being restricted. smart move to piss off all of their oldest customers. oh well, just for that at&t will probably loose my business.

Comment

lol at photobucket username, playaboyy02.

also, your windows theme and title bar font make me want to puke.

Comment

holy eff, i thought i was bad with my one 7GB month.

now i feel like a saint.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Cant view it at work for whatever reason, but a month or two ago I burned through 80 gigs...
                      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by craig View Post
                        lol at photobucket username, playaboyy02.

also, your windows theme and title bar font make me want to puke.
                        it's funny/ creepy that you took the time to try and look at my photobucket. then cared enough to post about the name that i made in high school. grow up.

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                        Cant view it at work for whatever reason, but a month or two ago I burned through 80 gigs...
                        wow..... maybe i won't be in the top 5%. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
                          wow..... maybe i won't be in the top 5%. lol.
                          It was "slow" at work, but I could burn 60 hours... So I was downloading games to my laptop, watching HD movies on netflix etc. etc.
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                            It was "slow" at work, but I could burn 60 hours... So I was downloading games to my laptop, watching HD movies on netflix etc. etc.
                            i do the same thing. i just tether to watch movies and surf the web and i still don't come close to 80gb.

Comment

Working...
                            X