Motorola launch event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola launch event.

Here's a live blog for anyone that's interested.
    The countdown is almost at an end. And that means it's time for some serious Daft Punk-referencing Motorola action. What can we expect today? The Spyder / Droid RAZR handset? The sequel to the Xoom? Perhaps an early taste of Ice Cream Sandwich? All of these answers and more will be revealed at 12PM ET. Psst... and toss your own time zone / day in comments below! 06:00AM - Hawaii (October 18th) 09:00AM - Pacific (October 18th) 10:00AM - Mountain (October 18th) 11:00AM - Central (October 18th) 12:00PM - Eastern (October 18th) 05:00PM - London (October 18th) 06:00PM - Paris (October 18th) 08:00PM - Moscow (October 18th) 01:00AM - Tokyo (October 19th) Photos by Zach Honig.

They already announced MotoACTV, it's a new device that tracks your workouts, stores music, serves as a watch, has a built in heart rate monitor, and even allows you to make phone calls with a bluetooth headset.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Droid RAZR
    Stainless steel, Gorilla Glass, Kevlar, 1.2GHz processor, 1Gb RAM, 4.3 inch display, 8MP camera, and extended battery life on this thing. Looking good.
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I see it has motoblur installed.
      Fuck it.
      sigpic

Comment

It looks like they had the "business" user in mind when launching the RAZR, especially with all the accessories you can buy for it.

Comment

Big Red, you dirty dog!

It was inevitable that the question is the bootloader locked? would pop up within minutes of Moto's RAZR announcement. The answer should come as a shocker to no one: Yes. According to Moto's Twitter, the bootloader will indeed be locked. It's not necessarily Motorola's choice, though, as the tweet specifically states that "the bootloader was locked per the carrier" Oh snap -- it was all Verizon's fault.

What does this mean for future Big Red devices? Who knows -- perhaps they'll be putting the smack down on manufactures moving forward. Then again, that statement may be Moto trying to dodge a few bullets. I guess only time will tell.

Comment

So, are they like bringing back the RAZR, except making it cooler?

I remember when those things were popular. They were pretty expensive and everyone had to have it. Then phone technology advanced, and they ended up becoming a free upgrade phone.

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
              So, are they like bringing back the RAZR, except making it cooler?

I remember when those things were popular. They were pretty expensive and everyone had to have it. Then phone technology advanced, and they ended up becoming a free upgrade phone.
              Yes that are but it's not a flip phone, it's a touch screen phone on the android platform.

Comment

no removable batt

Comment

That watch is pretty cool... would be nice to be able to write programs for it.
                  Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                  Baja-Bob.com

Comment

I am pretty sure I will be moving carriers for this phone.
                    2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
                      I am pretty sure I will be moving carriers for this phone.
                      I want to see what the Galaxy Nexus actually comes with spec wise before I make my decision.

Comment

God creates Google,

Google creates Android,

Android take over the world,

Google buys Motorola,

...this is going to be a bucket of win.

I've always wondered how Apple is going to damage control the added agility of all these anti-nazi organizations that throw new tech into their phones. There is no possible way for Apple to keep up, not with their tiny engineering team and release cycle.
                        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                          God creates Google,

Google creates Android,

Android take over the world,

Google buys Motorola,

...this is going to be a bucket of win.

I've always wondered how Apple is going to damage control the added agility of all these anti-nazi organizations that throw new tech into their phones. There is no possible way for Apple to keep up, not with their tiny engineering team and release cycle.
                          I'll be honest, after having an Android based phone, I can't see myself ever going to Apple for a phone.

Comment

Working...
                          X