BF3 preorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 preorder

Is EA delaying Steam users from pre-ordering games again? I swear I saw it for preorder a couple weeks ago. I was going to order it and it's not there now.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Since when has Battlefield 3 been available to pre-order on steam? They took a bunch of their titles off steam a couple of months ago including Crysis 2. I believe only a few weeks ago they were back in the talks about possibly releasing it on steam also.
    Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

BF3 is origin exclusive, well you can get it everywhere BUT steam. The only titles that EA took off Steam was DA2 and Crysis 2.

Comment

Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
        Since when has Battlefield 3 been available to pre-order on steam? They took a bunch of their titles off steam a couple of months ago including Crysis 2. I believe only a few weeks ago they were back in the talks about possibly releasing it on steam also.
        I must be crazy then, I swear I saw it on there. Anyways, where is everyone preordering it? EA?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          I must be crazy then, I swear I saw it on there. Anyways, where is everyone preordering it? EA?
          I got my copy a long time ago on Origin.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            I got my copy a long time ago on Origin.
            I assume you got the PC download version. I'd take a guess selecting PC physical means you don't get some online options?

Comment

I assume you got the PC download version. I'd take a guess selecting PC physical means you don't get some online options?
              I dunno, I got two copies. EA screwed up my order and I got the Digital Pre-order as well as the Physical copy. I was only charged once and confirmed with their rep that I will be getting two copies.

Comment

I dunno, I got two copies. EA screwed up my order and I got the Digital Pre-order as well as the Physical copy. I was only charged once and confirmed with their rep that I will be getting two copies.
                uh... did you order the digital or physical initially? Must be nice..

Comment

uh... did you order the digital or physical initially? Must be nice..
                  Initially I ordered the physical, chatted with a rep and ordered the digi copy. He never cancelled it, and added the digi copy to my origin account. I later spoke with another rep and they confirmed that I still had the physical copy ordered. I was only charged once as well.

Comment

Ordered mine off of Newegg when they had it on-sale for $45. I have to have physical copies...I love my mountain of boxes
                    Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

This is still cheaper than Origin's pre-order, and it really doesn't matter where you order it since Origin will be required. So just grab the key and plug it in.

Comment

Ordered mine through the shitty Origin shit.... shit. Don't care how I obtain it after beta... I'm fucking hooked!
                        Last edited by BajaBob; 10-18-2011, 12:38 PM. Reason: cant speeeel worth shit
                        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                          Ordered mine through the shitty Origin shit.... shit. Don't care how I obtain it after beta... I'm fucking hooked!
                          Not to derail this thread, but why do you say Origin is shit?

Comment

Not to derail this thread, but why do you say Origin is shit?
                            I have had download issues flake out, authentication issues trying to sign into stuff, just all around buggy. Maybe this has changed since I started playing Sims 3: Build a fucking house and beat a bitch tycoon.
                            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
                              Ordered mine off of Newegg when they had it on-sale for $45. I have to have physical copies...I love my mountain of boxes
                              This! - Also Elder Scrolls V Skyrim was also on sale for $45. Winner winner chicken dinner.
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                              X