Fcuk itunes backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fcuk itunes backup

After upgrading to iOS 5.0 it allowed my iphone 4 to make new albums in the camera roll. So, I made an album for my 6 week old son's pics. All 130 of them... Well I successfully got them transfered. I went back to the camera roll to delete the duplicates. Well, those GD duplicates delete off camera roll AND the new album. So, I have the first pic of him when he was born and 3 other random pics. I am fucking sick... I remember that I synced it the night prior and upgraded to 5.0. So, I assumed that iTunes made a back up then. NO! My options for restoring to a particular date was today's sync, and the fucking day I bought it in December last year. Is there a place in the itunes to restore, say, 10/29/2011 when I upgraded????? Parents will understand my grief and need for a backup.

And that's why I just switched to a Samsung Galaxy S2....

Comment

Because you lost 130 of your child's photos?

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
        because you lost 130 of your child's photos?

Comment

Just take the battery out and remove the sd ca...... oh wait. This is an iPhone thread. Whoops!

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
            Just take the battery out and remove the sd ca...... oh wait. This is an iPhone thread. Whoops!
            lol
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

He lost 130 pics of Tanner's kid.

Comment

And the fact itunes sucks donkey balls....

Comment

I hate that bullshit. They are all about getting more money out of you and covering thier own ass.
                  Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                  Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    After upgrading to iOS 5.0 it allowed my iphone 4 to make new albums in the camera roll. So, I made an album for my 6 week old son's pics. All 130 of them... Well I successfully got them transfered. I went back to the camera roll to delete the duplicates. Well, those GD duplicates delete off camera roll AND the new album. So, I have the first pic of him when he was born and 3 other random pics. I am fucking sick... I remember that I synced it the night prior and upgraded to 5.0. So, I assumed that iTunes made a back up then. NO! My options for restoring to a particular date was today's sync, and the fucking day I bought it in December last year. Is there a place in the itunes to restore, say, 10/29/2011 when I upgraded????? Parents will understand my grief and need for a backup.
                    search google for "iphone photo recovery software"...there are several that can get the photos back. btw, don't wait too long, because the more stuff that gets saved on your phone, the more of a chance that the photos will be gone for good.

Comment

I've never lost anything from a backup. I also back up my photos, outside of itunes. I know you don't want to hear it, but with something as important as photos of your kiddo, perhaps you should do the same in the future. It's a failsafe.

But I've also only had a problem with itunes once in the 4ish years I've been using an iphone. I bought two songs from my phone, that would not save to itunes. Sent an email, they made them available again, and my problem was fixed.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Uh yes? From hour one till a week ago. Kinda important to a new dad imo. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I've never lost anything from a backup. I also back up my photos, outside of itunes. I know you don't want to hear it, but with something as important as photos of your kiddo, perhaps you should do the same in the future. It's a failsafe.

But I've also only had a problem with itunes once in the 4ish years I've been using an iphone. I bought two songs from my phone, that would not save to itunes. Sent an email, they made them available again, and my problem was fixed.
                          same here. i honestly dont understand how people screw up their phones so much
                          07 f250-family truckster
                          08 Denali -baby hauler
                          52 f1-rust bucket
                          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

And your right. I never knew to do a manual backup. I hve learned since then. Luckily I was able to backtrack thru the plethra of texts I sent to the wife and grandma's and recovered alot of the pics. Just sucks that sent videos are such poor quality...

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                              And your right. I never knew to do a manual backup. I hve learned since then. Luckily I was able to backtrack thru the plethra of texts I sent to the wife and grandma's and recovered alot of the pics. Just sucks that sent videos are such poor quality...
                              I hear you, and it's really easy to backup outside of itunes. Literally just drag and drop.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X