Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
    Yessir!!

That's how it should go down. Now if we could just get 12 people running at once and have our own server.
    I'm still not sure why you're the only person in the squad I can spawn on.

Comment

• I think in hardcore you can only spawn on your squad leader. Not sure though. Maybe somebody else here can confirm this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chvyblzr1972 View Post
        I think in hardcore you can only spawn on your squad leader. Not sure though. Maybe somebody else here can confirm this.
        Correct.
        Although it can be changed individually on each server.
        sigpic

Comment

I think in hardcore you can only spawn on your squad leader. Not sure though. Maybe somebody else here can confirm this.
          Someone mentioned that last night.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Correct.
          Although it can be changed individually on each server.
          That would explain why on another server I could spawn on Matt and Greg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            I'm still not sure why you're the only person in the squad I can spawn on.
            I don't know. I do like the additional points, though.

Comment

I knew you kept spawning on top of me for a reason, you fruitcake.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                I don't know. I do like the additional points, though.
                As much as I was dying you should have gotten loaded up on points.

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                I knew you kept spawning on top of me for a reason, you fruitcake.
                My gamertag says it all.

Comment

Someone mentioned that last night.

That was me

Comment

That was me
                    Was it your wife that I team killed?

Comment

Was it your wife that I team killed?

Yep

Comment

• I'm really debating on getting this for ps3? Got used to MW1 and 2. Wouldn't mind something different but good. I won't be playing as much like I did on MW. Maybe a few hours a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                          I'm really debating on getting this for ps3? Got used to MW1 and 2. Wouldn't mind something different but good. I won't be playing as much like I did on MW. Maybe a few hours a week.
                          Its an awesome game. It will be a bit of a shock from COD tho so be ready. Cod is like speedball in paintball; run and gun and throw grenades while screaming (voice cracking) the words "PWNing n00bs!!!1!" BF3 is a more SKillfull and creative approach to fps. Huge maps, vehicle combat, numerous class specific weapons with at least 10 attachments per gun to unlock. Much better game IMO. I won't be buying MW3 until I break down from peer pressure or it gets bought for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                            Its an awesome game. It will be a bit of a shock from COD tho so be ready. Cod is like speedball in paintball; run and gun and throw grenades while screaming (voice cracking) the words "PWNing n00bs!!!1!" BF3 is a more SKillfull and creative approach to fps. Huge maps, vehicle combat, numerous class specific weapons with at least 10 attachments per gun to unlock. Much better game IMO. I won't be buying MW3 until I break down from peer pressure or it gets bought for me.
                            You getting on tonight homeslice?
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• No... I have a meeting in the morning and I'm tired. I'm getting old.

Comment

• I'm probably going to play tonight around 8:00 pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X