• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
    i am...
    Badass. I'll be on around 8

Comment

• OK so I got my new rig up and running but I have some issues I think. On BF3, do you see players names above them? Im not and I think its an eyefinity issue but just making sure. I see some icons and my mini map on the bottom left of my center screen but no players names.

I played TDM this morning and felt like such a fracking noob. I was shooting at my own team (I think) because I couldnt see names and I have no clue what all the icons and crap mean. There is a deffinite learning curve to this game!

Comment

• I have always played FPS games on the PC, trying to learn a console style controller is tough. I sure miss my mouse and keyboard everytime I switch to a knife instead of hitting the aim button, or grenade button, or etc.
        Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• powerstrokd-slowyellow for PS3
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• you can get some free dog tags for watching this trailer http://actofvalor.com/bf3/
            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
              you can get some free dog tags for watching this trailer http://actofvalor.com/bf3/
              got mine!

Comment

• Just bought another xbox add me!!!!!!

Bob8791
                2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                2011 Ford Mustang V6
                2011 Ford Mustang GT
                2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• IRNV has to be the noobiest fucking item ever thrown into a game.
                  sigpic

Comment

• i think its fine for night time setting maps but during the day...fuck no
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Even during the night time, things are too pronounced. During the day time, it should be nearly worthless, unless inside a building.
                      I seriously do my best to not use it, but when i'm getting killed back to back over and over by people using it, i switch over and start owning faces.
                      Last edited by CexMashean; 11-14-2011, 02:19 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        Even during the night time, things are too pronounced. During the day time, it should be nearly worthless, unless inside a building.
                        I seriously do my best to not use it, but when i'm getting killed back to back over and over by people using it, i switch over and start owning faces.
                        My only beef with it is that teammates never know when they are shining in their team's faces...I at least know how to turn my off when I'm not in the heat of battle.
                        Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                        The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• I hate this thread and I hate you guys...I want to play this game so damn bad.

...I'm taking my ball and going home.

Comment

• Lol earlier today I was playing and a guy was determined to kill me with his helicopter, i sniped him out of it his second pass around me!!! I love this game
                            2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                            1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                            1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                            1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                            2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                            2011 Ford Mustang V6
                            2011 Ford Mustang GT
                            2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                            2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
                              My only beef with it is that teammates never know when they are shining in their team's faces...I at least know how to turn my off when I'm not in the heat of battle.
                              Team killed.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                Team killed.
                                Happened a few times yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X