No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap this game is hard to get into. I remember MW2 being a bitch to get started in but this one is MUCH harder. I cant even get to know the maps because I keep getting killed so quick. Also IMO, the games are too damn long. I was playing this morning and doing awsome then noticed I had to get the kids to school so I got no points for that match.

Also, I know its a repost but Im just now starting to play, but how many damned headshots does it take to put someone down?!?!?! I keep hearing how "real" this is yet a clear headshot and the guy runs off? Oh and while Im whining like a little girl, the glare crap is annoying. A flashlight is going to blind someone in the middle of the day?

Comment

• You could be hitting the helmets! Only the snipers really get headshots from and distance. However, the other guns get them easily as close range.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
        Holy crap this game is hard to get into. I remember MW2 being a bitch to get started in but this one is MUCH harder. I cant even get to know the maps because I keep getting killed so quick. Also IMO, the games are too damn long. I was playing this morning and doing awsome then noticed I had to get the kids to school so I got no points for that match.

Also, I know its a repost but Im just now starting to play, but how many damned headshots does it take to put someone down?!?!?! I keep hearing how "real" this is yet a clear headshot and the guy runs off? Oh and while Im whining like a little girl, the glare crap is annoying. A flashlight is going to blind someone in the middle of the day?
        Any points you get automatically get added to your overall score, so it doesn't matter if you finish the round or not. Play hardcore if you don't like using a whole magazine to kill someone.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I was playing recon with a sniper rifle and was hitting guys in the head in a warehouse. It was just frustrating that I had to hit them a few times to drop them.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Any points you get automatically get added to your overall score, so it doesn't matter if you finish the round or not. Play hardcore if you don't like using a whole magazine to kill someone.
            Cool, Ill try hardcore tonight and good news about the points, I was afraid I lost all of them.

Comment

I was playing recon with a sniper rifle and was hitting guys in the head in a warehouse. It was just frustrating that I had to hit them a few times to drop them.
              Hate to say it but you weren't getting head shots, it's an instant kill when you get a head shot. I can only say that because I've played a pretty good ways into the recon class with dozens of head shots and the longest at 458m. Keep in mind, when you're shooting at longer distances, you have to account for bullet drop.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Cool, Ill try hardcore tonight and good news about the points, I was afraid I lost all of them.
                This is also a game that was based around team work, I'm pretty sure you're playing on PC so hit up guys like CJ, Mr Fiux, Bajabob, and jump in a game with them. It can be difficult to get things going when you're running by yourself, especially at early levels. Give it a chance, it gets much better. Early on I'd suggest playing the assualt or support class, throw health or ammo packs anywhere you see a group of guys stacking up and reap the points off of them using that pack.

Comment

• Interesting, I guess I wasnt getting them afterall then.

Comment

Interesting, I guess I wasnt getting them afterall then.
                    Are you playing Rush, Team Death Match, or Conquest? IMO you get more points in conquest because it's not about the kills, it's about the com station captures. Find a game of conquest, go capture a flag, and find a sport about 20-30yds off that flag and defend it. When you get a kill around a flag, you'll get points for the kill and points for defending a flag. You tend to have fewer campers in conquest as well because most people (not all) are going towards captures, where as Rush promotes camping if you're on defense.

Another tip, on the engie class, your repair tool will disable and blow up a tank in about 5-6 seconds. Use that to your advantage.

Comment

• I was playing TDM, I have never gotten into all the capture the flag stuff. I just want to shoot people. I will give it try though, thanks for the tips.

Comment

• I can't stand TDM because of the small map size plus the spawn system and the fact it's completely random, and most of the time you spawn right in front of someone on the other team. I had that happen 6 times in a row in about 2 minutes time before I got my first kill and the only reason I got my kill was because someone spawned in front of me with their back towards me, so I knifed them.

Comment

I was playing TDM, I have never gotten into all the capture the flag stuff. I just want to shoot people. I will give it try though, thanks for the tips.
                          I would not suggest TDM until you are very comfortable with the game and maps. I rape in TDM purely because I know where people are going to be and how the flow of the map is, but for anyone starting out its going to be rough. You will want to start with Conquest...possibly Rush, but remember, this game was never about just killing people much like CoD, it is point capturing and objectives mainly.
                          Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                          The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• I was playing TDM from the start thinking that's how i'd level up, just run and gun, but honestly the random spawn points kind of suck and it wasn't that great for points.

I switched to Rush games, and there's way more experience to be gained this way. And it's a lot faster paced, with longer game times typically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              I was playing TDM from the start thinking that's how i'd level up, just run and gun, but honestly the random spawn points kind of suck and it wasn't that great for points.

I switched to Rush games, and there's way more experience to be gained this way. And it's a lot faster paced, with longer game times typically.
                              Tdm works best for me I'll easily get 20 kills and a bunch of points in a fourth of the time of rush
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• I can out score most people in conquest without being anywhere near the top in kills. I have often got MVP and only had 8-12 kills while others had 20-25. Its all about the team work.

Comment

Working...
                                X