BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Yup. Took me a minute to get logged in but I sent you a request. I have to do this from my phone cause it's blocked at work... lame.
    still aint finding u homes. Nor have I received ur invite.

Comment

• ic a service star in CJ's Engineer slot. What merits a serv star in classes? I know weapons get them every 100 kills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        ic a service star in CJ's Engineer slot. What merits a serv star in classes? I know weapons get them every 100 kills.
        every 220k points after the first one. up to 5 ?

edit: actually i maybe wrong, my buddy on steam is saying
        2nd star = 200k
        3rd = 300k
        4th = 400k
        5th = 500k

Hmm, I'm 72% in for my 2nd service star for Engy and I have a total of 248,074points for Engy.
        Last edited by roliath; 11-23-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Im so tired of this damn game. I cant hardly get through a game without it locking up or disconnecting. Tried going to 11.10 drivers and still had the same results, back on 11.11 now and just locked up for about the 10th time tonight. Im done for the night!

Comment

• Lason I know its better on pc, but this is why I switched to console. PC + video games are like a finicky carbed hot rod 302. Always something wrong with it that you can never calibrate right. Drove me insane on BF2 so, I bought an xbox and slowly acclimated myself to using. Now, I love it. I do wish I could plug a mouse and keyboard in and play that way, but I guess I cant be too pushy.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post

2nd star = 200k
              3rd = 300k
              4th = 400k
              5th = 500k

Hmm, I'm 72% in for my 2nd service star for Engy and I have a total of 248,074points for Engy.
              Dang, ok thanks Rol. I switched from Support to play assault a few weeks ago and just now noticed I am over 3/4 the way into support... Oops.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post

2nd star = 200k
                3rd = 300k
                4th = 400k
                5th = 500k

Dang, ok thanks Rol. I switched from Support to play assault a few weeks ago and just now noticed I am over 3/4 the way into support... Oops.
                **EDIT** Ok I lied, im only 65% complete in supp and currently 34% in assault... Man this crap takes forever!!

Comment

• BF3 Weapon damage at range:
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    HAHA!, looks like EA wiped his stats

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                      HAHA!, looks like EA wiped his stats
                      Lol since its all 0's I assume his shiznit was deleted/banned. Good riddens.

Comment

• lmao

called it!

Play this game. Get off the forum. Seriously, buy this game. I'll keep it updated, post your screen name and gaming platform and I'll list it here so we can squad up. Game ID - DFWS ID PC LeXXon21 -LeXXon Cexmashean - Magnus Mr. Fiux - Mr_Fiux pyrex238 - 5.0_CJ bajabob500 - bajabob Craizie1 - Craizie OutOfBubbleGum

Comment

• i should be back playing tonight if the UPS driver does his yob.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                            i should be back playing tonight if the UPS driver does his yob.
                            I might be on the same path as you. Ever since I got back from camping, my graphics card has started tearing and showing artifacts like crazy within 10 minutes of the game starting.

I dropped my card back to stock speeds and no luck. Gonna try those new beta drivers they released yesterday, update list addresses triangular artifacts randomly appearing in BF3...thats me!!

Comment

• I've been playing far too much lol
                              Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                              The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• Anyone getting on tonight? It's been too long!
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X