Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As stable as can be on xbl.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I actually have only had very minor problems on pc. once or twice a week it might not want to start. I just log out and log back in to origin. Other than that, and IRNV faggots, it's been great.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
        I think I'm done with BF3 for awhile, the game is just so unstable. I play a match, no problem - get about halfway through the second and the game crashes.

Sometimes I can't even join a server because BF3 has stopped responding.

Never had this much stability issues with an app.

Only a few weeks til SWTOR so BF3 is in its death throes for me.
        It's been completely stable for me. I have had one crash to desktop 2 patches ago. Are you running a DX10 card.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Quick vid I made of me shooting down jets in the scout chopper. LIKE MY VIDEO!
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'll "like" your video for turning a helicopter into a submarine

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              I'll "like" your video for turning a helicopter into a submarine
              unmanned submarine at that!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                It's been completely stable for me. I have had one crash to desktop 2 patches ago. Are you running a DX10 card.
                Just a Nvida GeForce GTX 275 so yes, DX10

Comment

• I got a lot of crashing too when I was using a dX10 card. I bought a 150.00 Nvidia 550GTX-ti, no more crashing. Draw distance isn't great but I need to play slow anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post

Quick vid I made of me shooting down jets in the scout chopper. LIKE MY VIDEO!

Hey CJ, did you use Fraps to make that video? I tried making some BF3 vids a while back and when I tried uploading to youtube it would take forever and time out. I looked at the size of the files and they damn things were like 3 gigs for 10 second videos!!! Mine were in eyefinity so Im sure thats why but how big was the filesize of that vid you posted?

Comment

• Well I finally got sick of MW3 and got this game. I am looking forward to driving some tanks and flying jets. If you guys see me on Xbox shoot me an invite, my gamertag is the same as my name here.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                        Well I finally got sick of MW3 and got this game. I am looking forward to driving some tanks and flying jets. If you guys see me on Xbox shoot me an invite, my gamertag is the same as my name here.
                        It's a little slow to start so give it some time. Make sure you squad up with people you know since the game was built around team play.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I can't wait to get C4 and jihad some vehicles, lol. Imma get on right now if anyone is on.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Yeah starting off SUCKS!!!! I almost gave up multiple times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                              Yeah starting off SUCKS!!!! I almost gave up multiple times.
                              Yeah I was pretty frustrated last night. I unlocked a few gun attachments and it got alot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                                Hey CJ, did you use Fraps to make that video? I tried making some BF3 vids a while back and when I tried uploading to youtube it would take forever and time out. I looked at the size of the files and they damn things were like 3 gigs for 10 second videos!!! Mine were in eyefinity so Im sure thats why but how big was the filesize of that vid you posted?
                                Theres a new program called Mirillis Action! it uses nvidia CUDA GPU's to record. It has almost no hit on FPS even in HD mode, and it encodes using the GPU also, does it in seconds. File sizes can be big. A 6 minute HD video that's lossless is like 6 gigs, but when you encode it, the video will drop to like 350mb or so and you can then upload it or encode it with higher compression, up to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X