• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
    NO!!!!!!!!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I always run at-mines, damnit. Oh well.
    I primarily drive the tank, and it was just getting insane. I don't hit them often, but I do have to blow them up. It would take me 10 minutes to move a block on seine river. I'd end the match with 50 anti-explosives ribbons. The pain in the ass part also is when enemies mixed their mines with friendlys, and there are so many damn mines clogged together I can't tell which is which.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I find that AT Mines are not a problem at all on xbox. Hopefully they do not nerf them on there. I spend 90% of my time in a vehicle of some kind and rarely do I hit them (and I rarely look for them on the ground)

I am also worried about the mortar nerf. It is already super hard to get mortar kills unless you know someone is camping due to the 3-4 second lead time you need on a runner. If they make it even longer with a long reload it is possible that they will become junk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
        I find that AT Mines are not a problem at all on xbox. Hopefully they do not nerf them on there. I spend 90% of my time in a vehicle of some kind and rarely do I hit them (and I rarely look for them on the ground)

I am also worried about the mortar nerf. It is already super hard to get mortar kills unless you know someone is camping due to the 3-4 second lead time you need on a runner. If they make it even longer with a long reload it is possible that they will become junk.
        What you call junk, i call previous control point spammer.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
          I find that AT Mines are not a problem at all on xbox. Hopefully they do not nerf them on there. I spend 90% of my time in a vehicle of some kind and rarely do I hit them (and I rarely look for them on the ground)

I for one hope they nerf the mortar to shit and make it useless like the IRNV. Pretty much 2/3 maps i play on there will be two/three guys camping in the back shooting mortars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            What you call junk, i call previous control point spammer.

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            I for one hope they nerf the mortar to shit and make it useless like the IRNV. Pretty much 2/3 maps i play on there will be two/three guys camping in the back shooting mortars.

Mortars are so easy to kill it's not even funny.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Mortars are so easy to kill it's not even funny.
              most people dont realize you can kill them with the javelin.

Comment

• I hate mortars, they should have a serious ammo limit and no resupply ability.

Fuck it, take them out of the game entirely or give the ability for servers to deny use.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  most people dont realize you can kill them with the javelin.
                  Or an MAV...

It's mainly the campers that get pissed about them IMO.

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                    Fuck it, take them out of the game entirely or give the ability for servers to deny use.
                    Then you have to cut out an add on for every class to make it fair, so yes, let's take away defies, mines, and MAV's too.

Comment

• *** defibrillators

Comment

• Mortars aren't too easy to kill when they're hiding near or in an uncap, and behind cover. At that point, it becomes counter-mortar wars, or crash a aerial vehicle into them. (assuming you're on a map with aerial vehicles)
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Or an MAV...

It's mainly the campers that get pissed about them IMO.

I don't camp, and they piss me off.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the IRNV nerf.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                              I'm looking forward to the IRNV nerf.
                              Played it some this morning, just before going to work. It's just like how it was Nerf'd on the ps3. Fucking love it.

Side note, did i play a round or two with you yesterday or the day before?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                Mortars aren't too easy to kill when they're hiding near or in an uncap, and behind cover. At that point, it becomes counter-mortar wars, or crash a aerial vehicle into them. (assuming you're on a map with aerial vehicles)
                                Originally posted by roliath View Post
                                I don't camp, and they piss me off.
                                Neither are snipers when they're hiding at the back of a map with a 12x scope and you're hearing this from someone who gets very much enjoyment out of it. I happen to use my mortars offensively and defensively, when my squad is capping a flag I'm right throwing smoke right out there in front of them. My whole point is if you're going to take mortars away from the support class then you have to start pulling unlocks from other classes. Now I can understand putting a limit on how many rounds you have, but then again support carries ammo so you can just resupply yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X