No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV is much more difficult to control. I knew that was going to happen - it was too easy to control before.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
      I need to get a bit more practice, the last thing I want is to be
      'that guy' that is stuck in a corner getting knifed over and over since I can't remember which button you push to jump.

Stevo
      I've been that guy that gets stuck on a fence or other object that I've jumped over many other times, but for some reason gets popped with a pistol from 8 million meters away because a dude wondered if he could hit me with it instead of the sniper rifle he's been watching me with while laughing his ass off.

I still go for a panic knife when I round a corner and come face to face with an enemy only to find myself now laying flat on the ground shooting said enemy in the ankles, knees, nuts, torso, and luckily walking away with a kill sometimes.

Comment

• I finally decided to set up my battlelog stuff, but I'm having issues with choosing my origin ID. It found my name (Muffrazr), but it says that it contains characters that are not allowed, but my name is all letters which are allowed.

Is it having issues with the fact that muff is my name?

Am I going to have to make an Origin ID that doesn't match my gamertag? Will that affect my stats?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
          LMFAO!! If I get in a helicopter, then I'm a slow moving target begging to get shot down. I'll get in a jet to get across a map fast with the intention of sending it straight down into an enemy (hopefully a tank) while I parachute in for the kill.
          I like the servers that ban for doing this.
          sigpic

Comment

• Who is bdmayne? The restroom self portrait scared me so i clicked deny.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              Who is bdmayne? The restroom self portrait scared me so i clicked deny.

Lol he looks suprised!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Some of you dick lickers should get on. There's a problem when I go 2-4 and am in second. I've had enough of this sucky ass team.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Im still banned from xbox due to their own mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                    Im still banned from xbox due to their own mistake.
                    What the motherfuck??
                    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Some of you dick lickers should get on. There's a problem when I go 2-4 and am in second. I've had enough of this sucky ass team.
                      I hate it when I'm obviously having an off day with the game, but wind up topping the board for the team and we lose repeatedly. I'll jump to the other team and find a squad with their mic's on when that's happening.

I wanted to get on last night, but I was exhausted. Hoping to be on tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                        I hate it when I'm obviously having an off day with the game, but wind up topping the board for the team and we lose repeatedly. I'll jump to the other team and find a squad with their mic's on when that's happening.

I wanted to get on last night, but I was exhausted. Hoping to be on tonight.
                        I've got to pack for Austin, but I'll jump on around 9. And I've got some whiskey, too. yeehaw!

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                          What the motherfuck??
                          30 day ban because my account was hacked. Seems fair right?

Comment

• I played campaign for about 4 hours last night, I'm getting the controls down better but still having an issue dropping grenades on my foot while running, at this point I'm thinking I may have an issue in my controller when pushing the left stick forward and down.

Like an idiot, I have no idea what my gamer tag is, or how I find out. Is that the random name/number that they assigned to me when I made the xbox live account? At this point, I think my 11 year old son knows more about this shit than I do just from playing it at friend's houses.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              I played campaign for about 4 hours last night, I'm getting the controls down better but still having an issue dropping grenades on my foot while running, at this point I'm thinking I may have an issue in my controller when pushing the left stick forward and down.
                              Thats what I was doing from time to time. It's from your left trigger finger slipping up and hitting the left bumper button, which is the grenade button.

Yes, your gamertag would be the random name/numbers they assigned you, unless you entered your own gamertag.

Comment

• Looks like "ReeledRat38871". Who the fuck assigns that shit?

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X