BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Looks like "ReeledRat38871". Who the fuck assigns that shit?

Stevo
    Auto assign. You can change it if you want.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Looks like "ReeledRat38871". Who the fuck assigns that shit?

Stevo
      LMFAO!!

Whoever does the assigning certainly has a sense of humor.

Comment

• Change it to 13Ducks or something, then when you kill someone it will say "You were killed by 13Ducks" LOL or if they kill you it will say to them "you killed 13Ducks".
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• How do you change it? I read somewhere you can change it once free, but after that you have to pay with points or something.

EDIT: Okay, figured it out, new gamer tag is A Skunkneck.

Stevo
          Last edited by stevo; 12-08-2011, 02:29 PM.
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• LOL Now with the new patch, my system gets random BSOD's instead of freezing like it did before. Only got one but it was enough to tell my kid to play Crysis 2 instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
              LOL Now with the new patch, my system gets random BSOD's instead of freezing like it did before. Only got one but it was enough to tell my kid to play Crysis 2 instead.
              The patch from this Tuesday? What was the stop code? Hope you get it figured out, the game has been pretty solid for me since Launch. I never really had any crashes, most of the issues I've had is getting dropped mid map with the error saying "You have lost connection to the server."

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                I just picked this up last week and have been playing with matt, robert and greg, haven't seen you on yet though. This game is MUCH better when playing with other people you know that's for sure
                I'll have to jump on so I can TK you a few times. That's how I get a majority of my kills!

Comment

• Speaking of TK, dont you all hate those fuckers that TK when you grab a vehicle they want? Dude kept blowing me up when I would grab the little bird a couple weeks ago!

Comment

Speaking of TK, dont you all hate those fuckers that TK when you grab a vehicle they want? Dude kept blowing me up when I would grab the little bird a couple weeks ago!
                    Venix and I spent several games battling with some guys over the choppers one night. They killed us in the beginning so from that point forward it was an all out war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Venix and I spent several games battling with some guys over the choppers one night. They killed us in the beginning so from that point forward it was an all out war.
                      I believe we were like 30+ kills or something and we both ended up Kicked from the server for having to TK those guys so many times. We then rejoined the server just to TK them some more.

Comment

• WTF??!!

Comment

WTF??!!

Wharz vid?

Comment

WTF??!!

Nice ninja edit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              Nice ninja edit.

Comment

• Like a boss.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X