No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you colon ticklers want to get some co-op in and unlock some of these damn weapons?
    PC version.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Any of you colon ticklers want to get some co-op in and unlock some of these damn weapons?
      PC version.
      I'm game, send me a message. I'll be able to play anytime after 7pm mon-fri.

@ Lason, I think he's the same guy that was pretty popular doing that type of stuff in 1942.

Comment

• Let's play fuckers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
          Let's play fuckers!
          How about that last game on Kharg Island last night? Fucking clutch.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            How about that last game on Kharg Island last night? Fucking clutch.
            No shit! We pulled that one out of the depths of Underdogdom.

Comment

• Shit yes, we carried that team on our shoulders, and marched them into victory against a team that was so fucking good it was annoying, lol.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Graduated from the campaign/tutorial to getting my ass raped on multiplayer. I think I shot 10 people total and died probably 5 dozen times. I can't hit shit, I mean I literally have dumped full magazines into someone ten feet in front of me into while actually targeting them. The, actually died at the spawn points about a dozen times. I really need to find out WTF I am doing wrong. Time to youtube this shit for a couple of hours.

Oh, my tagger name is A Skunkneck, playing on xbox. Plenty of people killed A Skunkneck in the last couple of hours.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  Graduated from the campaign/tutorial to getting my ass raped on multiplayer. I think I shot 10 people total and died probably 5 dozen times. I can't hit shit, I mean I literally have dumped full magazines into someone ten feet in front of me into while actually targeting them. The, actually died at the spawn points about a dozen times. I really need to find out WTF I am doing wrong. Time to youtube this shit for a couple of hours.

Oh, my tagger name is A Skunkneck, playing on xbox. Plenty of people killed A Skunkneck in the last couple of hours.

Stevo

Are you playing hardcore?
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Are you playing hardcore?
                    I have no clue, just doing the 'quick match' or whatever it is in multi-player. I have only been playing around five days or so.

I did notice most of my deaths were from suppressed rifles with some type of scope. My chicken-shit rifle with iron sights is severely lacking.

Stevo
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I have no clue, just doing the 'quick match' or whatever it is in multi-player. I have only been playing around five days or so.

I did notice most of my deaths were from suppressed rifles with some type of scope. My chicken-shit rifle with iron sights is severely lacking.

Stevo
                      It takes a bit to unlock the first attachment, but it's all downhill from there.

I'll jump on tonight around 8:30-8:45. Mike, Robert, Greg - yall get on too and we can help him out.

I personally don't like playing TDM with the random spawn points. They aren't really random, and because of it opponents will spawn camp. But people that suck will spawn camp in every game mode. Try playing more conquest. Play Medic or engineer. If medic, throw out med packs to help get more points. If engineer, fix the vehicles. I'm telling you, it's a lot more enjoyable when you can jump on with a group that plays together a lot. Oh, and if you don't have a mic, go get the cheapo $20 one.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• yeah you have to play hardcore. the bullets act like bullets. I am sure alot of us will be on tonight to help you out. I am Ph1shf1nger on xbox. I play with greg, robert, matt, james and alot of others.

Comment

• I got the xbox starter kit that came with the keyboard and headset that attaches to the controller.

Stevo

Comment

Stevo
                            If you're using "quick match" then it's core. Go through the server browser and find a hardcore match. You'll have a limited hub, you'll take more damage, but equally you're rounds do more damage. So you don't have to put a whole mag into a guy just to have him shoot you in the head with a pistol.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I got the xbox starter kit that came with the keyboard and headset that attaches to the controller.

Stevo
                              Cool. I'll send you an invite when I get on later.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I have to say, my family has already gotten a few laughs from the game, my wife thought I had developed Tourette's Syndrome when she walked into the house earlier. My youngest kiddo couldn't stop laughing when I got shot in the face TWICE from some dude with an RPG.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X