No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by roliath; 12-12-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• I'm finally getting the Christmas tree out of the attic. Lol. Once I get that done and the kids finish chores I should be freed up to get on.

On a side note, I was finally able to fly a jet with a little more precision than a waterhead on meth. However, I was being picked off by the cool kid with everything unlocked in his jet. I'm pretty sure he could sense my newbie flying abilities as I noticed he dropped his missile lock in favor of flying circles around me while slowly killing my plane with a machine gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
        I'm finally getting the Christmas tree out of the attic. Lol. Once I get that done and the kids finish chores I should be freed up to get on.

On a side note, I was finally able to fly a jet with a little more precision than a waterhead on meth. However, I was being picked off by the cool kid with everything unlocked in his jet. I'm pretty sure he could sense my newbie flying abilities as I noticed he dropped his missile lock in favor of flying circles around me while slowly killing my plane with a machine gun.
        i can fly the damn thing decently, but shooting shit is another task in itself.

that said, i'm headed home in a second. ya'll wanna rock?

Comment

• I have a razer nostramo which I usually use for MMO's but I found it rocks for the jet. I use the mouse to bank left and right and the nostramo to pitch up and down. Sounds complicated but trying to work pitch with the mouse sucks.

That being said, I still suck at the jet. I find its just too fast for such small maps.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            i can fly the damn thing decently, but shooting shit is another task in itself.

that said, i'm headed home in a second. ya'll wanna rock?
            I'll get on in an hour when the kid goes to bed.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Getting on now.

Comment

• Okay, I figured out how to read the messages and accept friends request. I (kinda) figured out the controls for the various setups (kits?) And what each kit does. I still don't know how to find if someone is online or how to group up, and no idea on how to configure the speaking part of it.

My issues-
                Getting jacked without ever seeing the person.
                Dumping a bunch of bullets into a person point blank only to get one -shotted.
                That includes dumping 4 rounds of a 12 gauge into the back of someone prone with a sniper rig that I walk up on, he never saw me behind me until I started lighting him up. He then pulled a scoped .44 and one-shotted me.

AND... my main issue seems to be targeting. My 'bottom of the line' weapons sway and swing greatly, kick like coked up mules. All the happy/shiney people are sporting firearms that look like below. I need some shineys to go on my guns.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  Okay, I figured out how to read the messages and accept friends request. I (kinda) figured out the controls for the various setups (kits?) And what each kit does. I still don't know how to find if someone is online or how to group up, and no idea on how to configure the speaking part of it.

My issues-
                  Getting jacked without ever seeing the person.
                  Dumping a bunch of bullets into a person point blank only to get one -shotted.
                  That includes dumping 4 rounds of a 12 gauge into the back of someone prone with a sniper rig that I walk up on, he never saw me behind me until I started lighting him up. He then pulled a scoped .44 and one-shotted me.

AND... my main issue seems to be targeting. My 'bottom of the line' weapons sway and swing greatly, kick like coked up mules. All the happy/shiney people are sporting firearms that look like below. I need some shineys to go on my guns.

Stevo
                  You need to get on with us and rock some conquest. You'll pick up some points, and unlock some weapons for your chosen kit. Like everyone else above said, playing with a group that plays together is much better, really makes the game more enjoyable.

Also, your weapons kicking and recoiling too much? The down arrow on your D-pad will change the rate-of-fire selection, try shooting in 3-shot burst or semi-auto on the assault rifles. Allows for more accuracy, less misses due to recoil.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• You will have to select semi-auto every time you spawn.

Comment

• Back to Karkand is out fellas, check my post in the BTK thread for weapon unlock info.

Weapon list so far: MP5 PP-19 L96A1 L85 FAMAS Type 88 Jackhammer MG36 Type 95 Type 97
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I accepted a couple friend requests, but I have no idea how to join squads or set up voice. Hell, I tried to search youtube for that info and gave up after a while of sorting through the bullshit.

I'll be getting in a bit to get my daily dose of being gang-raped.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          I accepted a couple friend requests, but I have no idea how to join squads or set up voice. Hell, I tried to search youtube for that info and gave up after a while of sorting through the bullshit.

I'll be getting in a bit to get my daily dose of being gang-raped.

Stevo
                          The center button with the green lights brings up your XBOX console. From there you can go to friends to see who is on and what they're doing. You can either join up for a party by pushing the blue X there or click on their name and send it from there.

In multi-player (while playing the map) you can hit the start button to bring up some menu options. Select team and squad. Here is where you will pick what squad you want to be in. If you aren't in a party, then you can hear other squad members talking if they're using their headset.

Most of the time the server will put you on the same team of your party members, and sometimes even in the same squad. That all depends on how many open spots are left on that server and how balanced it is. It might take a couple of games for everyone to finally get swapped over to the same team when there are more than 5 people in a party.

If I see you on there, then I'll send you an invite to a party and game or join whatever you're in to explain it all better. When you get an invite hit that center button to bring up the message and accept it.

EDIT: I'll get off work at 6. I will definitely be on at some point to download the new content, but I'm not sure when.

Comment

• Is it just me or did they nerf the Mortars on XBOX? I played this morning to get my two kills with the morters and I was getting hit markers almost every round but nobody would die. I was on the Bazaar hitting point "B" that was showing tons of enemies but nobody would die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chvyblzr1972 View Post
                              Is it just me or did they nerf the Mortars on XBOX? I played this morning to get my two kills with the morters and I was getting hit markers almost every round but nobody would die. I was on the Bazaar hitting point "B" that was showing tons of enemies but nobody would die.
                              That's a tough place to mortar as is, I haven't seen a difference in them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• If my daughter will evver lay down for her nap, I'm going to jump on for a bit and check out the new maps, if anyone else wants to get on.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X