BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
    Last night our party got kicked from the server with the opponents only having one ticket left in conquest. That may have been a game to post up on the BF3 ownage thread, but we'll never know now. I know it was certainly my best K/D ratio I've ever had.

At least I got to keep the unlocks and promotion.

I'm wondering if a majority of the other team rage quit at the last minute to keep us from getting our points. I'm pretty sure our party had the first 6 slots taken for points in the game.
    Cocksuckers. Thats why I logged off. Lol
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Cocksuckers. Thats why I logged off. Lol
      I stayed on for another hour to complete some assignments and work on my strategy with my other kits.

I'm getting a lot better at sneaking around on some of the B2K maps. My silenced pistol and knife attacks are getting more consistent. Now that I've unlocked the silencer, holo optic, and grip for my G53 I expect a lot more killing

Comment

I stayed on for another hour to complete some assignments and work on my strategy with my other kits.

I'm getting a lot better at sneaking around on some of the B2K maps. My silenced pistol and knife attacks are getting more consistent. Now that I've unlocked the silencer, holo optic, and grip for my G53 I expect a lot more killing

I need to work on unlocks. Bad. A silencer would be nice.

Comment

Last night our party got kicked from the server with the opponents only having one ticket left in conquest. That may have been a game to post up on the BF3 ownage thread, but we'll never know now. I know it was certainly my best K/D ratio I've ever had.

At least I got to keep the unlocks and promotion.

I'm wondering if a majority of the other team rage quit at the last minute to keep us from getting our points. I'm pretty sure our party had the first 6 slots taken for points in the game.
          No shit dude, I was 1st, you were 2nd, I think James was 3rd..........

Barely controlled nerd rage at its finest, lol.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I'll be on around 8-8:30, going Leroy Jenkins on people.

Comment

• I'll come back on around 7 or 8 pm, played a bit today and think I got to rank 5 or 6. I still get owned almost every game, shit did get a lot easier when I finally got a scope on each of the starter assault rifles. I mostly play assault and follow people and tanks around trying to cover their rear and toss med packs and defib the dead, but I seem to get the knife in the ass doing that strat quite a bit. I did ride as a gunner in a tank one game, got mvp that game due to capping flags. This morning I had a horrible stretch, think I won one game out of 14?

Also, I am almost positive I have an issue with my controller, I am still having the issue of randomly tossing my grenade while running forward. I tested it this morning, ran five or six times without my finger near LT or LB, and three of the times it tossed grenades by itself. I guess I'll pick up another controller, this one came with the console and I imagine I would have to return it all to Microsoft to get it replaced.

Does anyone know of a good website to get a good tutorial on details like forming squads, getting voice working, etc? I am leery of just bouncing around googled websites due to so many basically being keylogger sites.

I have Robert and Coop on my friend's list, not sure how we can get together, but I'll have my headset on.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Bah, it seems like the mic in the headset in the Microsoft Starter Pack I purchased is DOA (I don't think you guys could hear me), and I need to get an HDD to be able to get the new content installed and play in HD, there isn't enough room on the 4g flash drive). I'll get the stuff, but it'll have to be after Christmas, as my game budget is tapped from the computer upgrades, the XBOX and the 26" LCD TV that I bought to play it on. Until then, I'll keep pugging along in quick matches and in low-def.

Stevo
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• No, I couldn't hear you. Did you check to make sure the switch was flipped to green?

You may want to take your controller apart to make sure it was assembled correctly.

You don't necessarily have to have a mic when in a party, but it is best. You can hear all of us talking through your TV when you don't have a mic plugged in. You just wouldn't be able to talk back.

Comment

No, I couldn't hear you. Did you check to make sure the switch was flipped to green?

You may want to take your controller apart to make sure it was assembled correctly.

You don't necessarily have to have a mic when in a party, but it is best. You can hear all of us talking through your TV when you don't have a mic plugged in. You just wouldn't be able to talk back.
                    I had it set to green, switched it back and forth a few times, and even went and found the instruction paper for it.

I figure I'll just pic up another headset and controller next week, I need a second controller anyways. As for the harddrive, I may just grab a $20 refurbished 20 gb from Gamestop and pull the case off it (since they are made for the non-slim models). That may get me through until next week.

Stevo

Comment

• Sometimes I have to swing the mic arm to the opposite side and put my speaker on my other ear. I'm not sure why, unless the contacts for the mic are weak. I'm too much of a cheapass to get a new headset if I cam make mine work.

We were also having all kinds of little issues with the servers last night.

Comment

• I have my ghetto Microsoft 20g HDD installed, now trying to get stuff moved over and sign back into xbox live. Might be a while until I figure it out.

EDIT: I think I found my issue, it looks like xbox live is down. It just so happened when I installed the GDD, so I thought I couldn't sign in due to the install.

Stevo
                        Last edited by stevo; 12-24-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Sorry about my mic today guys, I was playing in the living room because the GF was sleeping in the bedroom where I usually play and have my turtle beaches. That Kinect mic is a piece of shit.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                            Sorry about my mic today guys, I was playing in the living room because the GF was sleeping in the bedroom where I usually play and have my turtle beaches. That Kinect mic is a piece of shit.
                            Oh, you were playing with your kinect. I bet the noise we heard was from the mechanism that moves it up and down.

Comment

• I got most of the stuff transferred over, but I have to figure out how to get the new content downloaded onto the harddrive, it doesn't seem to be doing it.

Stevo

Comment

• Good times tonight/today. Robert, Matt, Pete, me, and a whole handful of other guys kicked some serious ass.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X