BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• werd

'Twas a fun one. I have come to the conclusion that the pp-19 sucks major donkey balls and the shotgun you get for the next assignment doesn't cycle is fast as my usas 12, so I'm not concerned with the assignments any longer.

Comment

• I figured out why I couldn't download the 'Back to Karkand' content, I didn't purchase it. Time to get more points.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I got the game last night. I have played once or twice and am terrible of course, trying to get used to the controls.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I got the game last night. I have played once or twice and am terrible of course, trying to get used to the controls.
          Which platform did you get it for?

It took me a LONG time to get the hang of targeting, even after doing the single player campaign as it seemed the stick that controls the view is inverted from the way a mouse view works.

I have gone from usually placing in the last three spots on the scoreboard to somewhere in the middle of quick matches, the difference is in the aiming control, and taking someone's advice on here about learning maps and spawning on squad members and teamwork. Better weapons and scopes and stuff helps greatly as you level.

I can't wait to get all my ducks in a row and be able to play with you guys.

Stevo
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

It took me a LONG time to get the hang of targeting, even after doing the single player campaign as it seemed the stick that controls the view is inverted from the way a mouse view works.

I have gone from usually placing in the last three spots on the scoreboard to somewhere in the middle of quick matches, the difference is in the aiming control, and taking someone's advice on here about learning maps and spawning on squad members and teamwork. Better weapons and scopes and stuff helps greatly as you level.

Stevo
            I'm on a PC, just got my 560Ti card installed two days ago. I know I will get good at the game eventually, it will just take time. I have got a Nostromo N52 keypad for my off hand (highly recommended for anything) and it makes all the difference in the world versus a keyboard.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Hines57Tx - 360

Comment

Stevo
                You can go into options and invert your toggles.

Comment

• Hey Muffrazr,
                  Sorry for just a few min ago. I guess I was doing too good again so my xbox froze up just seconds before the match was over. Lost another MVP and 15 Chopper kills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                    Hey Muffrazr,
                    Sorry for just a few min ago. I guess I was doing too good again so my xbox froze up just seconds before the match was over. Lost another MVP and 15 Chopper kills.
                    Mine did the exact same thing on that map. ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                      Mine did the exact same thing on that map. ???
                      That map deff has an issue then. It's happened twice the same way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                        You can go into options and invert your toggles.
                        I just got used to it, lol.

Those deathmatch games were a crazy clusterfuck, I was spawn-killed five times in one match and several in others I am used to being able to spawn on a squad mate. It is fun if you can get spawned and find cover/concealment quickly though. I am becoming a shotgunt fanboy with the frag ammo with the DAO-12 in close quarters. Since my aim control is still crappy, "I count on the spray and pray" many times.

Stevo

Comment

I just got used to it, lol.

Those deathmatch games were a crazy clusterfuck, I was spawn-killed five times in one match and several in others I am used to being able to spawn on a squad mate. It is fun if you can get spawned and find cover/concealment quickly though. I am becoming a shotgunt fanboy with the frag ammo with the DAO-12 in close quarters. Since my aim control is still crappy, "I count on the spray and pray" many times.

Stevo
                          Shotguns in close quarters nearly always win. I prefer the USAS over the DAO.

You gave me my only 3 deaths on Damavand Peak. Nice sniping. When I finally got to a point to figure out where your location you were gone.
                          No vindication for me.

Comment

• I finally figured out what I was doing wrong, I have been way-overcompensating for bullet drop and with leading targets. Maybe I can finally get somewhere on the recon kit.

I didn't even see the kills on you, hell I didn't know you were on the opposite team until it was over.

Stevo

Comment

• Finally picked this game up today. I resisted as long as possible. This should be fun, considering I have like 50,000 kills on BFBC2.

Anyone need a noob in their squad??!?

Xbox live id:Peachsheep

Time to tear shit up.

Comment

• Any of you homos on tonight?
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X