No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was for a while, unlocking the first assignment. I'm realizing I suck at this game, but I like it anyways. I was able to knife some guys tonight, I'm surprised you guys didn't hear me in Dallas when I stuck the first one.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I remember the first time I got knifed. It scared the shit out of me!
      Then I pulled it off and tried explaining how badass it was to my wife.

Comment

• I had a battery crises tonight, the recharge ones I had in it died. Yell into the other room asking wife to get me some aa batteries from something, anything. She comes back with some, I pop them back in and survived. Started up the tanks and keep moving towards the flag. Well, when happened a few minutes later, I was requesting more batteries, post haste! Sadly, didn't survive that one, couldn't bail out of a tank and got t90 pwnd.

I'm about DOA tonight, but I gotta log back on to at least check out the gun that was unlocked on the first assignment. FAMAS, HAMAS? It looked like the next 'got-to' gun for assault.

Stevo
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I like tanks.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• The last 2 weeks have been ridiculously busy for me and now that the holidays are over, I figure it's time to break out and dust off the old sniper rifle. Who's jumping on tonight?
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              The last 2 weeks have been ridiculously busy for me and now that the holidays are over, I figure it's time to break out and dust off the old sniper rifle. Who's jumping on tonight?
              I'm going to jump on tonight. Hit me up
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

The last 2 weeks have been ridiculously busy for me and now that the holidays are over, I figure it's time to break out and dust off the old sniper rifle. Who's jumping on tonight?
                Ur mum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                  Ur mum!
                  Lost a rupture last night with about 60mil in rigs
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• When is everyone getting on?
                    Debating it right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                      When is everyone getting on?
                      Debating it right now.
                      Sometime this evening. Got a dinner date tonight, then after that I'm all about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                        Sometime this evening. Got a dinner date tonight, then after that I'm all about it.
                        What's his name ?

Comment

What's his name ?
                          Greg

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                            Greg
                            Sounds like a handsome guy.

Comment

• I'll be on around 6-ish. I finally got the Karkand stuff downloaded, but my mic is still dodgy.

Stevo

Comment

Lost a rupture last night with about 60mil in rigs
                                lolz, what were you doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X