Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Sounds like a handsome guy.
    ehh, it's more of a charity thing, lol.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
      lolz, what were you doing?
      Level 4 bounty missions We were through a mission we'd done before, at least we thought we'd done before and we thought it was over, but we got gang raped.

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
      ehh, it's more of a charity thing, lol.
      Make sure he puts out.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Level 4 bounty missions We were through a mission we'd done before, at least we thought we'd done before and we thought it was over, but we got gang raped.

Make sure he puts out.

I'll bring the tequila and ball gag

Comment

• I just wanted to say, I was able to get 3 knife kills in about 30 seconds and got greedy and went for a forth but he turned and I had to stab him from the front when he turned, I killed him but he got a few rounds off and I was popped soon after that. I have to say, that was the most exciting thing I have done in-game so far.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Is there a way to have two profiles, gamer tags, etc, on one console to play BF3 multiplayer.?

Stevo
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I'm tribal4krawler on xbox
              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• I like tanks.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I like tanks.
                  Yo dawg, I heard you like tanks, so we put a tank inside yo tank!

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Yo dawg, I heard you like tanks, so we put a tank inside yo tank!

Stevo
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Keep getting a error message Directx d3d bla bla bla...
                        Photobucket

Comment

• Robert and I had one kickass game on Damavand Peak last night.....I went 20-0 driving the tank, and Robert went 14-0 in the gunner turret, along with keeping my repaired. It was good shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                            Robert and I had one kickass game on Damavand Peak last night.....I went 20-0 driving the tank, and Robert went 14-0 in the gunner turret, along with keeping my repaired. It was good shit.
                            I keep getting disconnected on the Noshar Canals when I am like 25-X with the little bird. It always happens when there are 1-5 ticks left.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                              Robert and I had one kickass game on Damavand Peak last night.....I went 20-0 driving the tank, and Robert went 14-0 in the gunner turret, along with keeping my repaired. It was good shit.
                              That was a pretty spectacular game.

I'm gonna try to get logged in tonight.

Comment

• I'm grounded from bf til next week.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X