No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, you could definitely tell we decided to fuck off on that last match even though we still walked away with the win.

Comment

• I was on til 6a yalls time with some other buddies.. we played like 15 games on 1 server and never came close to losing. Like 230 to 10 in cq. Was fun, but now I slept all day

Comment

• I played till about 4 am with 3 other people. I'll try to add some of y'all tonight it hard to find decent people that play

Comment

• Anyone on tonight? I'll jump on after supercross is over most likely.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Anyone on tonight? I'll jump on after supercross is over most likely.
            I'll be on in just a couple hours . Xbox tag Hines57Tx. Add me

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              Are you serious with that fucking meme in your sig?!?! That shit is so played out. And it's arrown "in" the knee not
              "to" the knee!
              Arrown? There is no crying in baseball.

I ended up getting drunk and couldn't find my controller until I was ready to hit the bed.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Who's playing tonight?

Comment

• I had to take a break, due to my wife telling me I tried to rip her non-existent dog tags off and stab her in my sleep.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    I had to take a break, due to my wife telling me I tried to rip her non-existent dog tags off and stab her in my sleep.

Stevo
                    I wouldn't have played with you anyway. I stick to people I can follow around and get free points off of.

Noob

Comment

• PC. / -0-Syndrome-0-

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
                      Sporting a 1998 Mustang V6 3.8 5 Speed
                      Flow Master 440 Dual Exhaust

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I wouldn't have played with you anyway. I stick to people I can follow around and get free points off of.

Noob
                        Run around and revive his ass.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• I like tanks.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• tank whoring is not cool
                            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                              tank whoring is not cool
                              It's fucking incredible when I do it.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I love getting guys like you out of tanks to see how you fair, not saying you don't do good but a lot of guys will just sit and wait for tanks because they are shit with a rifle
                                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X