Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX servers are down... WTF!!!
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Get the 870 out for those situations.
      That is basically what I did, went assault kit, got out the DAO12 with frag rounds and went into anti-MAV mode.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Well, I went tank hunting last night on Muffrazr. He and Matt were owning the maps in tanks as usual. I was launching a crazy amount of rockets at them in the tanks. It was enough to keep them busy repairing them, but not good enough to blow the tanks up everytime. They are fuckin fast at repairing and then getting back in to kill you. lmao. I'll keep trying.

Comment

• Sorry I missed you Steve, you must have gotten on right after I called it a night. We were stuck playing the core servers, which SUCKS if all you play is hardcore like we do.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            It would be nice if you could do that with the xbox, I'd have about 5 maps I play all the time.
            It's probably not going to happen ever on a console. That is what happens when you take everything and standardize it. Since everything goes through the Xbox live, it would be hard to have independent servers and modifications for it. Also keep in mind, if there were independent servers you could in theory at least go 32 players instead of shit 12-12.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Sorry I missed you Steve, you must have gotten on right after I called it a night. We were stuck playing the core servers, which SUCKS if all you play is hardcore like we do.
              It's all good. We'll play eventually I'm sure. I'm not as good as you guys are anyways, but I'll always give a good effort. I'm only level 14 right now and haven't unlocked very much. But I'm obsessing with with this tank killing stuff. I'm excellent with a sniper rifle, but that does me no good when you guys are in tanks. lol.

Now if I could carry and RPG and a sniper rifle at the same time, I could give you guys a hard time. I was able to get Muffrazr out of his tank doing damage, if I had my sniper rifle I could snipe him when he got out. But my newbie Engineer weapon isn't good enough to put him down before he gets back in the tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                It's all good. We'll play eventually I'm sure. I'm not as good as you guys are anyways, but I'll always give a good effort. I'm only level 14 right now and haven't unlocked very much. But I'm obsessing with with this tank killing stuff. I'm excellent with a sniper rifle, but that does me no good when you guys are in tanks. lol.

Now if I could carry and RPG and a sniper rifle at the same time, I could give you guys a hard time. I was able to get Muffrazr out of his tank doing damage, if I had my sniper rifle I could snipe him when he got out. But my newbie Engineer weapon isn't good enough to put him down before he gets back in the tank.

Lol. Play this weekend!
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Lol. Play this weekend!
                  Will do.

Comment

Some might say I'm crazy for thinking this but IMO some of the best rifles in the game are the ones you start with. I've unlocked almost every gun and I mainly use the M4A1 on my engie class and the M16A1 on assault (until the FAMAS was released). The only option for support is the M249 IMO and recon it's a toss up. I really like the MK11 and the SVD because they are semi auto but my M40A1 does more damage, but it's bolt action and takes longer to get shots off. I really want to like the M39-EMR but it just doesn't seem to do the same damage for me. And I dont know what they were thinking putting the SKS in the sniper rifle class, it feels like it's the weakest of all.

Comment

• I unlocked the SKS sniper rifle, it's awesome.

Comment

• Gawd dang... I havent played BF in months! Ever since the holidays and SWTOR I havent been on xbox outside of Netflix. Sorry boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          Gawd dang... I havent played BF in months! Ever since the holidays and SWTOR I havent been on xbox outside of Netflix. Sorry boys.
                          I wondered where you've been.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I went tank hunting last night on Muffrazr. He and Matt were owning the maps in tanks as usual. I was launching a crazy amount of rockets at them in the tanks. It was enough to keep them busy repairing them, but not good enough to blow the tanks up everytime. They are fuckin fast at repairing and then getting back in to kill you. lmao. I'll keep trying.
                            Should've joined the party man! Then, you'd have known where we were going.
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Assault = F2000
                              Engineer = SG553
                              Support = MG36
                              Recon = M98B
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Well, I went tank hunting last night on Muffrazr. He and Matt were owning the maps in tanks as usual. I was launching a crazy amount of rockets at them in the tanks. It was enough to keep them busy repairing them, but not good enough to blow the tanks up everytime. They are fuckin fast at repairing and then getting back in to kill you. lmao. I'll keep trying.
                                Yeah, I saw you join the game and go 4-0 right off the bat. I figured you were sniping as I never came across you. The SCAR with heavy barrel and optic of your choice will snipe pretty decently when you set it to semi auto. You can do this by pressing the down button on your direction pad every time you spawn with a rifle that has this option. You will notice your gun tilt to the right when you do it. I would suggest a practice shot before you get into battle to make sure you went semi auto and not three round burst, as some guns have three firing options.

The SCAR isn't the only option, but it does the most damage. I will say that if you're running the heavy barrel, the gun will have quite a bit of vertical lift when firing full auto, so short bursts are better. When you unlock the .44 with a scope you might find it to be a decent sniping gun as well.

Once we got to Noshar Canals it was on for Matt and I in a tank.

As far as the servers go, I got on this morning and had my usual filters of only using U.S. servers and there wasn't a single game. However, I went with using any server in the world and suddenly there was ONE single server in the world that was running and it happened to be South U.S. and the people on it had been playing for a while. What the hell is that about?

Comment

Working...
                                X