No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore servers are down because they are fixing a TON of shit. Too much to list, will post it later.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Hardcore servers are down because they are fixing a TON of shit. Too much to list, will post it later.
      The one server I was on this morning was hardcore.

Comment

• got a new longest headshot the other day...446M
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Can someone either link me a site or tell me how to properly estimate range to compensate for bullet drop while sniping? I thought I had it right before, but I think I was just being lucky, I cannot now judge distance for shit, hell I am not even getting shot markers. Recon is my weakest kit at the moment.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I just make a quick judgement the first time and see where the bullet goes(since it has a tracer round) and adjust from what I see. However, normally if you shoot at them once and you're close, they hear it and start running for cover.
            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Now that I have had a few minutes to think about it, a lot of my missed shots have been with the enemy on a hill or the horizon, making the estimation of over shots really hard. I was hoping there was some general rule, like if a standing enemy is half as tall as the space between hash marks, you hold 'X' amount over, etc. Or each hash mark means 'X' amount of seconds flight, but I guess that changes for the different scopes and different rifles with different fps of each round.

I just hate to be "that guy" that sits in a sniping kit not doing shit other than spotting while I learn.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I snipe for a while after we have grabbed a flag and defend the flag with my pistol if needed(G18). Also use SOFLAM to help with vehicle killing.

Comment

• Sniping is my thing and I'm pretty good at it too. I tend to upset people enough they send me messages cussing at me. lol.

It's also the reason I suck so bad at my engineer class trying to hunt tanks, I'm not use to rushing the enemy at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Hardcore servers are down because they are fixing a TON of shit. Too much to list, will post it later.
                    So, what all got fixed?

Comment

• There are 17 hardcore servers available in the world. However, there are 7 people waiting in cue for each one.

Bitch core sucks out fucking loud!!!

Comment

• Matt and I like tanks!!!

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Fuckin' hell!!!

That's a helluva score!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                            Fuckin' hell!!!

That's a helluva score!
                            That's not counting all the ribbons we got.

Comment

• Damn Matt! 13k in points?! I wish. lol. Best I have done so far I think is like 4500 points in one round, but I am getting better.

Comment

• I've racked up about 40 hours now, and it has been fun at times. I definately like bf2 better. I also don't understand why people love this game but never cared for bf2. They missed out on Vietnam! I loved that shit, maybe people will get nostalgic and jump back on that game, I'm in.

This one has a ton of stupid shit added apparently to get the cod crowd playing, and that makes it shitty. I play with friends, and once they're bored, I'm out. I honestly can't wait to take it back to gamestop lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X