BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
    This one has a ton of stupid shit added apparently to get the cod crowd playing, and that makes it shitty.
    such as...
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• This is the only FPS I have played since Unreal Tournament. I really suck at FPS games, and I suck at this one but I love it. It actually takes teamwork and strategy. Hell, the amount of nerd rage that I have done is worth it, like the one rage vid I watched on youtube "OMFG, I SHOT THAT GUY NINE TIMES IN THE SPINE!!!" After getting raped for about 20 hours, knifing that first guy in the back made it all worth while.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        This is the only FPS I have played since Unreal Tournament. I really suck at FPS games, and I suck at this one but I love it. It actually takes teamwork and strategy. Hell, the amount of nerd rage that I have done is worth it, like the one rage vid I watched on youtube "OMFG, I SHOT THAT GUY NINE TIMES IN THE SPINE!!!" After getting raped for about 20 hours, knifing that first guy in the back made it all worth while.

Stevo
        The game is A LOT more fun when playing with a squad of people who work together and communicate. Some serious ass kicking can take place. I much prefer playing with these guys in the thread then just some random games. It can be frustrating with a squad, but it's still a fun game. I like it much more than the COD series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Damn Matt! 13k in points?! I wish. lol. Best I have done so far I think is like 4500 points in one round, but I am getting better.
          Usually, 3k-6k is a damn good game.......6k-8k is a badass game.

Those two scores, mine and Greg's, are the highest two scores I've seen on any game on BF3, on XBox. That was some bitchin tank work!
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Damn Matt! 13k in points?! I wish. lol. Best I have done so far I think is like 4500 points in one round, but I am getting better.
            What Matt hasn't mentioned is that just a couple hours later he had another game breaking 10k points before any bonuses from ribbon, etc.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

The game is A LOT more fun when playing with a squad of people who work together and communicate. Some serious ass kicking can take place. I much prefer playing with these guys in the thread then just some random games. It can be frustrating with a squad, but it's still a fun game. I like it much more than the COD series.
              Truth. I can only think of one game that has been lost when this crew is together and on the same team. Its much more fun that way. One, because of communication, two, because of shenannigans, and three, because we win.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Matt and I like tanks!!!

Noice. My best is 11k on operation metro during the beta. I went 83-17 that game, revived a bunch, and took some crates (rush)

Not to mention mine was without armor!!

Can't seem to do quite that well anymore though
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  What Matt hasn't mentioned is that just a couple hours later he had another game breaking 10k points before any bonuses from ribbon, etc.
                  Yep, Operation Firestorm.....shooting down that chopper with the tank put me over the edge.

Teamwork!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Truth. I can only think of one game that has been lost when this crew is together and on the same team. Its much more fun that way. One, because of communication, two, because of shenannigans, and three, because we win.
                    What would be awesome, would be if we could get 8, 10, or even 12 of us together on the same server, split into a couple different parties to minimize the chatter, and just run train!

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                      What would be awesome, would be if we could get 8, 10, or even 12 of us together on the same server, split into a couple different parties to minimize the chatter, and just run train!
                      If we had a program like Ventrillo on the PC, we could be broken into different parties where your sqaud leader can hit 1 button to talk to the party and another button to talk to the other squad leaders... if only.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Having the majority of the team filled with people you know is great. But splitting into different parties hurts communication between squads that can be helpful. Having 8 people communicating in an Xbox party is difficult but It can be done. Back would I would play clan in bf2 we had a rule that there was no unnecessary communication, helping to keep the air clear. I've played bf2 several times with 8-10 guys it's badass how easily it is to win
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Having the majority of the team filled with people you know is great. But splitting into different parties hurts communication between squads that can be helpful. Having 8 people communicating in an Xbox party is difficult but It can be done. Back would I would play clan in bf2 we had a rule that there was no unnecessary communication, helping to keep the air clear. I've played bf2 several times with 8-10 guys it's badass how easily it is to win
                          We've done it before. Just need to cut down on the unnecessary chatter. I know I'm bad about it, occasionally.

Comment

We've done it before. Just need to cut down on the unnecessary chatter. I know I'm bad about it, occasionally.
                            GodDAMMITT!!

FUUUCK!!!

- matts1911
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• I'm in for a scheduled game if we can agree on when to play fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                GodDAMMITT!!

FUUUCK!!!

- matts1911
                                I know, lol. I usually apologize afterwards, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X