BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Matt still managed to clear out a server last night even though it was a rough night. lol
    Yea, that was pretty funny.

Those cowards.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Something must have been in the air last night. I was missing every other shot in pool.

We shall redeem ourselves this evening!
      We'll stir some shit up.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
        Considered that last night.....as long as I can see them, I can pretty much snipe them with the main tank gun. It's just getting a line of sight on them is sometimes the challenging bit.

I was using buildings to break locks quite a bit, and even used a few to intercept incoming missiles, lol.

If it keeps up tonight, though, I will be throwing the IR smoke on.
        The best combo for high kills is reactive, thermal, and canister.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

We'll stir some shit up.
          I'm in.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Anyone playing later tonight around 10? If not, I'll just play Call of Duty lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ENKI View Post
              Anyone playing later tonight around 10? If not, I'll just play Call of Duty lol.
              We're on most nights.

BF3 > COD

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                The best combo for high kills is reactive, thermal, and canister.
                Canister doesn't work nearly as well on Xbox as it does on PC. We've tried it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  I'm in.
                  Alrighty then, you classy motherfucker!

Comment

Canister doesn't work nearly as well on Xbox as it does on PC. We've tried it.

That's a shame, it must be because it's harder to aim. I fucking annihilate all that lives with canister. Infantry a mile away, jets, helicopters, everything.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      That's a shame, it must be because it's harder to aim. I fucking annihilate all that lives with canister. Infantry a mile away, jets, helicopters, everything.
                      It seems like it's such a tight group, that it might as well be a single bullet on xbox. That's my impression, anyways.

I lay waste to everything with the main gun anyways though, just as you described. Dropped a jet out of the air on firestorm last night, pretty deadly if the chopper pilots are dumb enough to get low enough.

Comment

Something must have been in the air last night. I was missing every other shot in pool.

We shall redeem ourselves this evening!
                        Sandbagger

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                        We'll stir some shit up.
                        I'm in!
                        Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        I'm in.

... I'm out

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Sandbagger
                          I get called that a lot for some reason, but I say I'm just inconsistent.

Comment

I get called that a lot for some reason, but I say I'm just inconsistent.
                            Funny, I have the same problem...

Comment

• Robert had to be a tank badass because he throws grenades like a girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                Robert had to be a tank badass because he throws grenades like a girl.
                                It's hard to throw grenades with a bag of dicks in his hand.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X