BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
    If you got a request from peachsheep, that's me.

I'm bad, but my shit always works....sometimes.....

Shit man, I never saw this post....I blocked you today....ill look you up and send you a request
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Had some fun last night cracking up to Matt getting hate mail for whooping ass in vehicles.

I felt like we were just fucking off most of the time, but wound up racking some good points.

That "iamsparticus" guy was pretty damn pissed off at me for raping him on Kharg with my tank after assuming that he was so bad ass on Noshahr canals.
      Steve stealing their tank (on Noshahr) gave us the leg up we needed to turn around the obvious loss that we came into on that server.

It's a shame he got lucky with that last jihad jeep. Poor bastard got pissed that I kept killing him in his tanks or on foot.
      That game on noshahr was what started that stream of hate mail....kharg island only made it worse, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Hell yeah, good times. Matt giving us his hate PM's in a Scottish accent was funny as hell!
        I don't think the other guy appreciated the effort I put into the accent in my replies to him. I personally think I sounded more Scottish than he did, and he WAS Scottish, lol.

Comment

• waa bam!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Xbox live has decided that my gamertag was no longer acceptable. I am now SnatchNapkin911. LMMFAO!!

Comment

Xbox live has decided that my gamertag was no longer acceptable. I am now SnatchNapkin911. LMMFAO!!
              just be aware when you get reported again, you might get banned.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                just be aware when you get reported again, you might get banned.
                The screen said that XBOX Live's policy no longer allows names like that. I took that as a policy change. Do you think I was actually reported?

Comment

The screen said that XBOX Live's policy no longer allows names like that. I took that as a policy change. Do you think I was actually reported?
                  Most likely.

Comment

Xbox live has decided that my gamertag was no longer acceptable. I am now SnatchNapkin911. LMMFAO!!
                    I wonder how many other people have been forced to change gamertags.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

you were reported, that's how they become aware of them.

My buddy's name is Kyle, he chose "ZeeKyle" as his name, and got banned.

Comment

• We had the most CLUTCH game of Hardcore Conquest on Caspian Border ever yesterday! It was good shit.

Comment

• I seen 'em!

Comment

Sometimes people will get butthurt that they lost and just report you for anything they can.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                              Sometimes people will get butthurt that they lost and just report you for anything they can.
                              All the while the characters in game, are literally, screaming F-bombs and references to objects being shoved up their rectums when they come under intensifying power.

Yeah...nice EA...way to be consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                                I get hate mail saying i've been reported from time to time, especially after I've been sniping and I kill the same person 4-5 times in a row.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X