BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think it does?
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      I went 61 and 31 in a game on Siene River Crossing, all infantry. Does that count as a "good game" ?
      It depends on how you want to look at it. You either helped your team with getting 30 kills, or hurt your team with 31 deaths. 31 is alot of tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Wow, good job jumping to that conclusion douchebag. No where did I say I was just sitting in there and popping people. I just thought I'd offer it up in case you are being pursued. It's not even solid, so it's not going to stop SOFLAM or Stingers.

I guess passing along little tips/tricks like that is instantly called exploiting/glitching. You're whats wrong with internet forums/gaming today.
        They way your original post read and a score of 19/0 I assumed it was some kind of glitch like getting under the map in COD or something. That kind of crap really drives me crazy, but if people are able to shoot into it then I guess it's their own fault for not coming in there to get you. My bad I was wrong I guess.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          They way your original post read and a score of 19/0 I assumed it was some kind of glitch like getting under the map in COD or something. That kind of crap really drives me crazy, but if people are able to shoot into it then I guess it's their own fault for not coming in there to get you. My bad I was wrong I guess.
          No worries. It was like I was shining off my new car and you said "looks slow", kinda make the "look at me!" factor go away. Anyways the invisible building is only accessible by aircraft, so it's just a neat thing to fly into as it totally wigs out the pursuing chopper pilot. But his missles will still lock on to you if he has them up.

Right side of Defenders side, over on the docks with the big cranes. Its the rearmost building. All skin, no bones.

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          I went 61 and 31 in a game on Siene River Crossing, all infantry. Does that count as a "good game" ?
          That's freaking good man, unless it was one of those 1000 ticket servers...but even then...that's rocking a good score.

Comment

• Last night i did horrible. I played Rush a couple of times and my team was horrible each time. I'd be in a tank and the driver was always horrible. I'd be in a chopper and surely i'd crash to my demise. And then it seemed snipers knew exactly where i'd be at every turn. It was horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
              Last night i did horrible. I played Rush a couple of times and my team was horrible each time. I'd be in a tank and the driver was always horrible. I'd be in a chopper and surely i'd crash to my demise. And then it seemed snipers knew exactly where i'd be at every turn. It was horrible.
              Sent you a request, FORGTN SOLD1ER is my gamertag. Jump on with us tonight and we'll get you leveled up.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                all I ever see are people posting up "bad ass" games where they are vehicle whoring...try going anywhere near 19 and 0 without using a vehicle
                I definitely whore up the tanks.
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                  I definitely whore up the tanks.
                  You definitely whore up the game. I saw Matt working the street corner on Seine Crossing between A & B, offering BJ's for 50xp.
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    You definitely whore up the game. I saw Matt working the street corner on Seine Crossing between A & B, offering BJ's for 50xp.
                    Damn that's cheap! I paid him 400 points for my last two.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Last night i did horrible. I played Rush a couple of times and my team was horrible each time. I'd be in a tank and the driver was always horrible. I'd be in a chopper and surely i'd crash to my demise. And then it seemed snipers knew exactly where i'd be at every turn. It was horrible.
                      gunners are a huge liability, they can get you into trouble quickly. I usually don't let anyone in my tank.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sent you a request, FORGTN SOLD1ER is my gamertag. Jump on with us tonight and we'll get you leveled up.
                        Yep accepted last night. Saw you playing Dirt. What time tonight? Also unlocked the FAMAS just didn't know how good it was?

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        gunners are a huge liability, they can get you into trouble quickly. I usually don't let anyone in my tank.
                        Yea I only got in one and when it crashed I was like ok don't do that again. And I didn't know you could not let people in? Also I switched to engineer to be able to keep the tank up and still was not very well played out plan with out any communication.

Comment

Yep accepted last night. Saw you playing Dirt. What time tonight? Also unlocked the FAMAS just didn't know how good it was?
                          The FAMAS is a pretty good gun IMO, it has a high rate of fire, good distance, and low recoil. The only thing I hate is the iron sights on it, they SUCK! I typically get on between 7-8. Anytime you see any of us on, feel free to jump in the party, even if we're not in a game together, we'll still shoot the shit.

Yea I only got in one and when it crashed I was like ok don't do that again. And I didn't know you could not let people in? Also I switched to engineer to be able to keep the tank up and still was not very well played out plan with out any communication.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there's no way for us to keep people out of our tanks on xbox but to prevent that we typically run together in teams of 2-3. You can score a lot of points as a tank gunner, but you pretty much need a team mate driving.

Comment

Yea I only got in one and when it crashed I was like ok don't do that again. And I didn't know you could not let people in? Also I switched to engineer to be able to keep the tank up and still was not very well played out plan with out any communication.
                            you just have to tear ass away and not let them in, I watch my minimap, when I see someone get close to me I just drive away. Sometimes you get a good gunner that isn't a jackass though.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The FAMAS is a pretty good gun IMO, it has a high rate of fire, good distance, and low recoil. The only thing I hate is the iron sights on it, they SUCK! I typically get on between 7-8. Anytime you see any of us on, feel free to jump in the party, even if we're not in a game together, we'll still shoot the shit.

Unfortunately there's no way for us to keep people out of our tanks on xbox but to prevent that we typically run together in teams of 2-3. You can score a lot of points as a tank gunner, but you pretty much need a team mate driving.
                              Should I just stick to one class at a time? I've been switching between classes and trying to do it evenly?

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              you just have to tear ass away and not let them in, I watch my minimap, when I see someone get close to me I just drive away. Sometimes you get a good gunner that isn't a jackass though.
                              Also it's kind of hard to figure out how to get into one? I was in a Jet one time and right as soon as i started taking off I got killed by another Jet. It It was like he was camping the Jet spawn?

Comment

Should I just stick to one class at a time? I've been switching between classes and trying to do it evenly?
                                That's really up to you, the Assault, Engie, and Support classes are the easiest to level up because you can get points without getting kills. It's totally what you're comfortable with. If it's a big open map where most of the travel is done in vehicles, I'd play Engie because you're not going to have choke points where 10 guys are stacked up on a hallway from both sides. Now, for smaller maps I'd play Assault or Support and throw out ammo or health to pick up points off resupplies.

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                                Also it's kind of hard to figure out how to get into one? I was in a Jet one time and right as soon as i started taking off I got killed by another Jet. It It was like he was camping the Jet spawn?
                                You'll find helicopters and planes like to camp vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X