BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea...i just looked at yours to compare...he is down by 6 hours or so lol
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Yeah, 42" would be a bit over board, considering how close I would be sitting. I'm used to sitting back about 6' from the screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        Yeah, 42" would be a bit over board, considering how close I would be sitting. I'm used to sitting back about 6' from the screen.
        When I plan xbox I sit on my couch and watch a 120" screen. It is excellent.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
          dayum...you have over 80 hours logged in the T-90 and Abrams combined lol
          Like I said, I tank whore.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• what happened to everyone last night? My charge-and-play cord somehow got cut (damn dog) so i spent a while soldering the tiny ass wires together.. just to log in and see nobody was on.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              what happened to everyone last night? My charge-and-play cord somehow got cut (damn dog) so i spent a while soldering the tiny ass wires together.. just to log in and see nobody was on.
              I played a little full house poker, then logged on, only to get kicked off of EA Online servers....so i went to bed.

Comment

• well we'll have all weekend to rock, buddy!

Comment

• I was on last night and kept getting demolished. My team was horrible. Should be on tonight late again.

Comment

• I have to run and get some lump charcoal and chicken for the smoker, but that should only have me home by about 8 ya'lls time. i should be on most of the evening, assuming marisa doesn't commandeer the tv to watch toddlers in tiaras.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                      what happened to everyone last night? My charge-and-play cord somehow got cut (damn dog) so i spent a while soldering the tiny ass wires together.. just to log in and see nobody was on.
                      I logged on for ten minutes, which sent me straight to the #1 spot on the team that had 70 tickets left against a team with 229 left. No one else was on, so I left that ass raping hanging.

Then I got drunk watching TV with Jenn.

Comment

• Last night was fun as hell. First game I've played and wasn't yelling at the screen for dying. Matt1911, Carbon, and I were doing damn good. Well mostly them and I was along for the ride learning/collecting points. In one match I got 2 upgrades for my tank and went from level 7 to level 10 in about 2 hours? Was pretty bad ass. Sleepy at work this morning but it was worth it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                          Last night was fun as hell. First game I've played and wasn't yelling at the screen for dying. Matt1911, Carbon, and I were doing damn good. Well mostly them and I was along for the ride learning/collecting points. In one match I got 2 upgrades for my tank and went from level 7 to level 10 in about 2 hours? Was pretty bad ass. Sleepy at work this morning but it was worth it lol.
                          It was good shit man! Glad you enjoyed it. Yea, I'm kind of haggard too today, but hell with it, lol. You getting on tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                            It was good shit man! Glad you enjoyed it. Yea, I'm kind of haggard too today, but hell with it, lol. You getting on tonight?
                            Yep, should be on right after work and throughout the night again as well.

Comment

• I'll be on tonight I'll try to add some of yall

Comment

• PC Players unite! We neet to put these xboxers to shame with our scores.

Comment

Working...
                                X