Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Challenge accepted. Tags will be mine.

Yeah, that last time you got booted, Matt said you were going to be pissed because that was the third time it happened to you. I don't have any problems with mine like that and it's in a the entertainment console with no fans on it. I've got an older unit though, maybe they don't have the circulation issues like the new ones if that's what you have. *shrug*
    It's on!

As for the freezing issues, mine is well ventilated, and still locks....but only on BF3, and only occasionally. But, you can bet your ass that if it does it once, it'll happen a few more times that night. I think (completely unfounded) that it's a BF3 issue; possibly some connection/server issue.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I have been out of play for so long now that I feel intimidated just signing on and joining ya'll now... lmao.
      Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
        I have been out of play for so long now that I feel intimidated just signing on and joining ya'll now... lmao.
        Nah, it's a laid back group. It's all about having fun and making other people quit. It's weird, when I play with these guys I do "ok", but I wreck shop when I play just in some random server without them. I think it's Matt and Robert hogging all the kills! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          Like Jeremy, I keep mine elevated.

That triple tank action on Firestorm was pretty rad.
          Elevated it is from here on out.

Yeah, several of those tanks couldn't even get their turrets turned in the right direction before they were dead.
          One go around, you could see the turret hesitate on which one of us to shoot first.

Then the javelins came out and the tanks got left in the deployment for a little while.

CJ, I finally got some one shot kills with the canister shell. However, it was only on Caspian Border. I was killing infantry from a decent distance while on the run, bouncing through the wooded area. In Seinne crossing I could be sitting still, at a closer range, and the infantry sitting still and only get hit markers. Helicopters would take very limited damage.
          Not sure why, but the kills on Caspian Border stay consistent every time I play that map. The lack of kills follow all the others. It makes absolutely zero sense.

Comment

• Robert and I played 10+ rounds of squad rush and got our assholes sodomized every fucking time. Godamn battlefield screwing us.

Then Steve came....and we won....once.
            2012 GT500

Comment

• Oh yeah, and FUCK battlefield! I'm gonna play viva piñata the rest of my sorry life.
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                Robert and I played 10+ rounds of squad rush and got our assholes sodomized every fucking time. Godamn battlefield screwing us.

Ha! Admit it, you can't win without me!

Comment

• I have the worst luck... my GTX560Ti shit the bed:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    Robert and I played 10+ rounds of squad rush and got our assholes sodomized every fucking time. Godamn battlefield screwing us.

Yeah, standing in front of the M-com pressing B for 30 seconds before it actually starts arming/disarming was quite the infuriating prelude to death. Then the inability to get the damn radio beacon out of my hands screwed us.

However, the two of us did give that full squad of four a run for their money.

I will be sticking to Conquest, unless we have a full squad of communicating infantry.

Comment

• Matt, you better not fall asleep tonight. I have some tags to collect..

Comment

Matt, you better not fall asleep tonight. I have some tags to collect..
                        I'm good to go man.....I just needed to catch up on some sleep.

Get ready to earn it.

Comment

Matt, you better not fall asleep tonight. I have some tags to collect..
                          Where were ya last night?

Comment

• I think I'm having withdrawals... My daughter broke my Xbox 2 nights ago... Disc drive won't stay closed

Comment

• @hines
                              Its a little magnet that just needs to be glued back in place. That's the only problem I had with my first 360. Takes about ten minutes, just look on YouTube.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
                              Slow moving projects
                              1964 C10 350/700r4
                              1992 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                                Where were ya last night?
                                Fell asleep watching Lost. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X