Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
      WAIT A SECOND!!!! Are you......old?
      Ding ding!
      2012 GT500

Comment

WAIT A SECOND!!!! Are you......old?
        Very, very old. Can't keep up with young whippersnappers anymore. Now get off my damn lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          Robert and I played 10+ rounds of squad rush and got our assholes sodomized every fucking time. Godamn battlefield screwing us.

Then Steve came....and we won....once.
          Ryan and I played one of those last night on the Metro map, I bet I fired off over a hundred RPG rounds and was killing two and three people at a time on some of them. It had to be over a two hour match, we held at the last set of objectives.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Is there a way to brighten the redness of a halo or red dot scope?

Comment

• Hey guys, just started playing the PC version. If anyone wants, you can add me.

Origin - TeknoBlast
              BF3 Stats

Comment

• PS3 - u238ICHeRNoBYL
                2015 DIB 6-Speed Mustang GT - 413rwhp 389 rwtq (CAI & Tune only)

Comment

• Originally posted by TeknoBlast View Post
                  Hey guys, just started playing the PC version. If anyone wants, you can add me.

Origin - TeknoBlast
                  Weren't you the one who talked to me in the chat last night when I was 27/1 in the T-90?

If so, I need to add you.

Comment

• Robert and I carried some teams last night again.
                    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Robert and I carried some teams last night again.
                      I was gonna join you guys last night but wasn't sure how late i'd be playing. Then knowing me as soon as i joined you guys and started racking up points i'd have been up till you guys logged off.

Comment

• I might be on after vday dinner and getting my weewee licked.

Comment

• I almost wish I could have spectated that team after we decided to log out. I bet it turned into an ass raping!

We forced ourselves to log out around 1:45 last night. I only need 900 points or so to level up and that's usually all it takes for me to play another game, but I felt like I would have lost my window to fall asleep if I did that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                            I almost wish I could have spectated that team after we decided to log out. I bet it turned into an ass raping!

We forced ourselves to log out around 1:45 last night. I only need 900 points or so to level up and that's usually all it takes for me to play another game, but I felt like I would have lost my window to fall asleep if I did that.
                            I bet it did get pretty bad. Yea, if we'd played one more game, we'd have played 5. No bueno.
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              Weren't you the one who talked to me in the chat last night when I was 27/1 in the T-90?

If so, I need to add you.
                              That wasnt me but you're welcome to add me.
                              BF3 Stats

Comment

• I think i need treatment ??(or that's what the wife says) Add a Addict 817_EzJ

Comment

Working...
                                X