BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SLOW&Ez View Post
    I think i need treatment ??(or that's what the wife says) Add a Addict 817_EzJ
    Broncojohnny, I'll add you, I'll be on tonight.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• had fun last night ya'll.

Comment

• 'Twas a fun one.

It would have been better if we could have gotten some competition, though.

Comment

• Maybe tonight we can. I'm going home at lunch to smoke some ribs and chicken and call it a weekend early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
            'Twas a fun one.

Agreed, on both counts.

Although, I did have fun sneaking up on yall in the tank on Caspian Border, lol.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
              'Twas a fun one.

I'm sure there would be better competition if y'all play against more than 3 people on the other team. lol
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                I'm sure there would be better competition if y'all play against more than 3 people on the other team. lol
                That only happened a couple times. Did I see you in a map we played at one point?

Comment

• I popped in one to see what y'all were doing and then kept tabs on ya with the server you were on
                  2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I popped in one to see what y'all were doing and then kept tabs on ya with the server you were on
                    LOL. Stalker

Comment

I popped in one to see what y'all were doing and then kept tabs on ya with the server you were on
                      Seemed like you popped up on Caspian Border at one point.

Comment

• What the fuck is the key to flying jets on the xbox? I saw fuckers pulling 180's on a dime tonight. It's rare a jet out flies me when I'm in a helicopter. Is there some trick to making a jet flip a 180?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I might hop on for a few, you guys still rockin?

Comment

• Had a badass round of Conquest on Caspian Border last night. The ticket count was like 30-130-ish. The guy in my squad and I weren't communicating at all (i was in a party, he wasn't). I hopped in the AH-1z attack chopper.

He hopped in with me, and ran the gunner seat. I proceeded to hover capture all 4 points on the map. Bravo was a bitch, with all the trees and whatnot, but we got it done. Had to capture Alpha and Charlie twice, and then held the other team off the rest of the match. Had to land and repair twice. Took down their chopper several times, killed a few jets, and at least 6 tanks, with a few jeeps and assorted infantry thrown in. Ended up bringing it back and winning it, we had 3 tickets left at the end. It was epic, definitely my best chopper match ever.

I was running ECM Jammer, Air Radar, and heat seekers

My gunner was running Maintenance, Flares, and Guided missile.

Also, pretty much confirmed Maintenance doesn't do shit in Hardcore. At least nothing noticeable.

Comment

• no one ever answered is there a way to brighten the halo red dot etc on the ps3?

Comment

• not to my knowledge..it can't be done on Xbox

Comment

Working...
                                X