BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    I'm hoping to finally have a chance to play some tonight. Hopefully I won't be too terrible at it.
    I've been staying with my GF and i've been dying to play. She doesn't have internet because she doesn't need it and man it drives me nuts. Should be on for a few tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Im calling bullshit until I see proof. I was shooting at 600 today and shit was nearly impossible.
      Hit a 702M today on Caspian with the m39 and a 12x
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
      Originally Posted By: Polska
      I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• I actually took a picture with my phone lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
          I've been staying with my GF and i've been dying to play. She doesn't have internet because she doesn't need it and man it drives me nuts. Should be on for a few tonight.
          I still haven't found the time to get on.

Maybe I'll get a chance on my day off (Monday), unless I decide to come to work to get caught up.

Comment

• Just looked at a stats page where the guy's longest head shot is 1858M, not sure how he did that. Only way I can see it is going into a private server with a friend and spamming shots.
            i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
            I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• shooting from land to the aircraft carrier spawn on Gulf of Oman is a pretty damn long distance but not that far I don't think
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                shooting from land to the aircraft carrier spawn on Gulf of Oman is a pretty damn long distance but not that far I don't think
                It's in the 1k range, I think carrier to airfield on Wake is around 1.2 or something. He said it was on firestorm from corner to corner of the map. Edge of the map behind the RU airfield to the mountains just above US base maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                  It's in the 1k range, I think carrier to airfield on Wake is around 1.2 or something. He said it was on firestorm from corner to corner of the map. Edge of the map behind the RU airfield to the mountains just above US base maybe.
                  Yep. You don't have to get into a private server, though. Have a friend join a game you're on and one of y'all switch teams.

If you ever see a vehicle heading to a way off spot on the map, then they're either setting up a soflam, sniping with a spawn beacon close by and/or shooting at a friend on the other side of the map.

Comment

• Hit a chopper with an unguided at ~1000 yards the other night. Was awesome!

Comment

• I've hit a chopper one time with an RPG and that's because they were hovering over a flag.

I'm really not that good. Some of these guys seem like they have telepathic powers lol. Then you go look at their time in game total and it's 3 weeks plus lol. I've got 22 hours in game since it came out.

Sent from my iPhone
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• The Xbox 360 Battlefield 3 patch will be released April 3rd between 9 AM UTC and 1 PM UTC via Xbox LIVE. The patch includes fixes, tweaks, and updates as well as introducing rentable dedicated servers to the Xbox 360.

Could be interesting...
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Rented a server on the PS3 and it's worked out great. I split the cost with some clan mates.
                          BF3 Stats

Comment

• Originally posted by TeknoBlast View Post
                            Rented a server on the PS3 and it's worked out great. I split the cost with some clan mates.
                            What's the cost and how long do you get the server for?
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• 1.02 gb later I'm at work and can't play. :/

Interested in renting a server of the price is righ for training with friends. Stuff like practicing flyin the helos and what it without getting shot at.

Sent from my iPhone
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                                1.02 gb later I'm at work and can't play. :/

Interested in renting a server of the price is righ for training with friends. Stuff like practicing flyin the helos and what it without getting shot at.

Sent from my iPhone
                                The only bad thing about renting the servers is a TON of people are going to use them just to find the exploits that will take forever to patch.

Comment

Working...
                                X